Trinity Christian @ USJ

Stockerd

Doubt it.

LOL...The last time USJ was good was back before the internet or this site was available. They had it good when they were the only "game" in town, but a lot of schools have caught up with them and they don't know how to cope with the situation. Ten years ago USJ thought they were something special but now they are just another average sized fish in the pond. They should join D II, offer a few scholarships, and schedule teams like MUS, ECS, Briarchrest, etc. To be the best you must beat the best. Trinity took their lumps the past decade and now they are headed in a positive direction. I applaude their dedication and resolve. They might win and they might lose but they will do so with class.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL...The last time USJ was good was back before the internet or this site was available. They had it good when they were the only "game" in town, but a lot of schools have caught up with them and they don't know how to cope with the situation. Ten years ago USJ thought they were something special but now they are just another average sized fish in the pond. They should join D II, offer a few scholarships, and schedule teams like MUS, ECS, Briarchrest, etc. To be the best you must beat the best. Trinity took their lumps the past decade and now they are headed in a positive direction. I applaude their dedication and resolve. They might win and they might lose but they will do so with class.

Yet again i really wish that people would not post on here unless they knew what they were talking about. USJ went to state semifinals just 4 years ago and lost to DCA who went on to win state. they finished with a 13-1 record so i would consider that a good team. im embarrassed to see some of these comments from kids that have no idea what they are talking about

Like I said JW will be all hype around here just because of the teams that TCA plays. He looked scared and very week in the knee every time he had the ball against Trenton. I can imagine him playing Milan, Huntingdon, Westview or even Southside he would be shaking.

He has a terrible line every qaurterback in the nation would be scared of those schools if they had that protection. He is a great athlete none of us can deny that. He may no be a great QB but we all know better than that here you have a team with 1 great player where you gonna put him. I would want him to touch the ball every single play. As for the game 2 All-State caliber WR Ha! All State is the most overrated most flawed system in this hemisphere. Plus If you pass the ball 80 to 95 times a game and you got only 2 WRs that can catch em they are gonna load up on yards is that not logical. Let's think about cheesenuts. I am gonna go out on a limb that I dont go out on much and say the Lions of TCA win this one close. The most deadly scorer on the field Josh Lenoir's Foot wins this one.

Being realistic, these are two good teams, both with talent and both teams will have to fight for every victory in their respective regions. TCA is a very young team and since most have not played much in the past, we really don't know what they are capable of doing. USJ has more experienced players but are still in the rebuilding period as well. To argue on here about who is better is silly. This Friday night is game 1 of the season for both and we will find out who has what.

May both teams play their best and without injuries and give the fans a game to enjoy.

He has a terrible line every qaurterback in the nation would be scared of those schools if they had that protection. so uh your dumb! He is a great athlete none of us can deny that. He may no be a great QB but we all know better than that here you have a team with 1 great player where you gonna put him. I would want him to touch the ball every single play. As for the game 2 All-State caliber WR Ha! All State is the most overrated most flawed system in this hemisphere. Plus If you pass the ball 80 to 95 times a game and you got only 2 WRs that can catch em they are gonna load up on yards is that not logical. Let's think about cheesenuts. I am gonna go out on a limb that I dont go out on much and say the Lions of TCA win this one close. The most deadly scorer on the field Josh Lenoir's Foot wins this one.

If you would type in coherent sentences it would be a lot easier to respond. As it is I'm not exactly sure what you're saying.

If you would type in coherent sentences it would be a lot easier to respond. As it is I'm not exactly sure what you're saying.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

USJ will take this one I believe.

Gadget, don't forget that your beloved Bo Hardegree played in 1A too! He was the "superstar" of West TN that went on to UT and did what? Ok, that's what I thought. Don't forget USJ used to be in 1A and haven't had a caliber player of Jabriel in quite some time.

First of all Bo played at JCM in 5A. He went to UT and got basically no playing time but he got to run through the T, something many people have never and will never do in their life. He's now a coach at duke under coach cutcliffe. I am a close acquaintance with him....Get your facts right GC.....Bill was the quaterback who played in 2a against you every 3 years and beat you 3 years. Don't post ignorant statements