Trinity Christian @ USJ

Stockerd

This game is a going to be a key game for both schools. TCA and USJ are both young and untested. A win for either team would really boost their confidence for the rest of the season and give them a solid foundation to build on. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is a going to be a key game for both schools. TCA and USJ are both young and untested. A win for either team would really boost their confidence for the rest of the season and give them a solid foundation to build on. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'll take TCA in this one.... 28 - 21

Two words....Jabriel Washington

Is that serious? This kid's overratedness is insane. As is that word I just made up.

Yes, he's an athlete. But no, he is not that good. He can't throw as well as USJ's Jake Overbey, and he can't run as well as USJ's backs. His recievers aren't nearly as good as USJ's, who is returning two All-state caliber wideouts in Danny Smigelski and Austin Martindale. Danny actually made all-state last year, and Austin had 8 fewer yards than Danny did for that year.

Is that serious? This kid's overratedness is insane. As is that word I just made up.

Yes, he's an athlete. But no, he is not that good. He can't throw as well as USJ's Jake Overbey, and he can't run as well as USJ's backs. His recievers aren't nearly as good as USJ's, who is returning two All-state caliber wideouts in Danny Smigelski and Austin Martindale. Danny actually made all-state last year, and Austin had 8 fewer yards than Danny did for that year.

You are truly an idiot. That's all i have to say. Jabriel Washington is a heck of an athlete, and to say USJ's back run better than him is pure stupidity. He will be one of the most highly recruited players around here for a while. How would you know that Overby is a better passer when he has never started a game in his life? Nice post buddy!

You are truly an idiot. That's all i have to say. Jabriel Washington is a heck of an athlete, and to say USJ's back run better than him is pure stupidity. He will be one of the most highly recruited players around here for a while. How would you know that Overby is a better passer when he has never started a game in his life? Nice post buddy!

I agree. Jabriel is an AWESOME athlete and player. You're comparing a Sophomore to Seniors if that makes you feel any better gadget. Jabriel still has this whole year and 2 more years on him. Jabriel will be a BIG TIME player by his Senior year, mark it down. The best player on the field between USJ and TCA will be Jabriel Washington from TCA, sorry to ruffle your feathers.

Watch this right here and make sure we're talking about the same Jabriel Washington!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Why dont you go tell the Georgia coaching staff that! Considering they said he could play defensive back for them. Oh yea, they are ranked #1 in the nation! All I gotta say is the kid is a soph. he's young and raw and he will grow and mature. He already is one of the best athletes in west tennessee.

Put Jabriel against real athletes and see how he does. 1A is not impressive. I'm not arguing that the kid is not a good athlete, far from it. He's a great athlete. But he is just that, an athlete. After watching some tape of him playing QB recently, I honestly don't think he can carry that TCA team, which is what they're gonna need him to do if they wanna beat any halfway decent teams. Maybe when he's a senior, but right now? No.

Post some videos of him trying to run the ball against athletes of his caliber, which you won't find in 1A. Its easy to look good when you're running against teams such as there are in 1A.

And as far as him going to georgia? HAH! I can't form an adequate response to that stupidity just yet. I hope you're not basing that on just the comment on the youtube vid. And if it is true that georgia is recruiting him, then I'm not really worried about my Vol's chances of beating them for the SEC title this year.