Henry County V.S. Northwest

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> It is very easy to predict HC will win Championship!!! Noone is as talented as they are. NOOONE! Who they will play is a little hard to predict. Maryville is down and probably won't make it back. Tradition can only take you so far. But no matter who HC plays, Win they will!!! Friday is the beginning of the running clock for the Patriots. The only thing that can prevent that is the coaches not allowing it to happen. And I do mean the HC coaches. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I hope you are right.

While I would love to see that happen it is ridiculous to predict that. They haven't lost a game in YEARS!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> It is very easy to predict HC will win Championship!!! Noone is as talented as they are. NOOONE! Who they will play is a little hard to predict. Maryville is down and probably won't make it back. Tradition can only take you so far. But no matter who HC plays, Win they will!!! Friday is the beginning of the running clock for the Patriots. The only thing that can prevent that is the coaches not allowing it to happen. And I do mean the HC coaches. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I have not posted in a while but your post is so foolish that I must respond. As a retired coach of over 30 years, I must ask you what do you mean by "the coaches not allowing it to happen". On another note, I will list for you several teams who are more talented than Henry County. The list starts with Melrose, Fairley, Hillsboro, Maplewood and that is just on our side of the state. It's fine to be confident but your post goes well beyond that. I will conclude by saying that the most talented team doesn't always win.

I have not posted in a while but your post is so foolish that I must respond. As a retired coach of over 30 years, I must ask you what do you mean by "the coaches not allowing it to happen". On another note, I will list for you several teams who are more talented than Henry County. The list starts with Melrose, Fairley, Hillsboro, Maplewood and that is just on our side of the state. It's fine to be confident but your post goes well beyond that. I will conclude by saying that the most talented team doesn't always win.

Jyd always post foolish post like that. He has done it for the last couple years. He even started a melrose thread askin how will melrose be. And that they will make it through the playoffs and get blown out by us. You just have to ignore him. I sometimes wonder if he is a 12 or 13 year old, or if he knows anything at all about football.

I finally found someone on here that I can agree with. I agree totally. You need to post more often.

Jyd always post foolish post like that. He has done it for the last couple years. He even started a melrose thread askin how will melrose be. And that they will make it through the playoffs and get blown out by us. You just have to ignore him. I sometimes wonder if he is a 12 or 13 year old, or if he knows anything at all about football.

Whatever his age, I would say that he knows nothing at all.

AMEN! Bravo! I agree 100%!

Hillsboro will be the first program that has had NUMEROUS very talented teams to tell you that the most talented team doesn't always win. I'm sure Melrose will attest to it also and probably Maplewood as well. Meanwhile, I think it will be a very exciting season in 4A in 2008.

AMEN! Bravo! I agree 100%!

Hillsboro will be the first program that has had NUMEROUS very talented teams to tell you that the most talented team doesn't always win. I'm sure Melrose will attest to it also and probably Maplewood as well. Meanwhile, I think it will be a very exciting season in 4A in 2008.

Don't get me wrong I think this year (and last) we can play with anyone including Hillsboro. But the post I responded to was ridiculous. I also think it will be an exciting year and the best 4A team in the state just may come from the West or Middle for a change.

As for the LSU and dominique thing I heard LSU told him he would get more playin time. And I don't know if you seen it but if you scrolled down and clicked on the 4A preview it had henry county beatin maryville in the finals. A lot of pressure for our boys this year.

Please one game at a time. I hope the boys don't let all these go to there heads

Please one game at a time. I hope the boys don't let all these go to there heads

I agree. Many of these posts and publications are ridiculous. They can't do our team any good at all. I will be interested to see how our boys play Friday night. Hopefully they realize that much of what is on here is foolish.

If anybody goes and sits on the hill today let me know if they have a hard practice. They are probably gonna spend the whole practice on tackling. Anybody find out anything about the 2 injuries that were posted by wingman?

I did not post any but just asked did we come out healthy. Someone said a couple of injuries. Hope they get better . Sounds like team Doc has the rest healthy and Coach will have them ready for Friday Night.

I am ready for my usual pregame routine. Got to dust off the ole football seats.

I did not post any but just asked did we come out healthy. Someone said a couple of injuries. Hope they get better . Sounds like team Doc has the rest healthy and Coach will have them ready for Friday Night.

I am ready for my usual pregame routine. Got to dust off the ole football seats.

Ihave always been a bigger basketball fan than football because I played basketball in high school but I have to admit that I have the fever. What's going on here in football has me fired up more than I can remember. I am looking forward to Friday night!

The buzz in Clarksville is that #34 is soft and highly over rated, in two scrimages he has gained like 50 yards. I hear he has got fatter and slower, NW could not tackle him last year, but they plan on planting him everytime he touches the ball and when #3 fakes the ball to him. I do not think NW can beat Henry but physically from what I am hearing, HC better bring some ice because NW is more physical.