Henry County V.S. Northwest

The buzz in Clarksville is that #34 is soft and highly over rated, in two scrimages he has gained like 50 yards. I hear he has got fatter and slower, NW could not tackle him last year, but they plan on planting him everytime he touches the ball and when #3 fakes the ball to him. I do not think NW can beat Henry but physically from what I am hearing, HC better bring some ice because NW is more physical.

Then those buzzing in Clarksville are fools. Come to the game and see for yourself.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

The buzz in Clarksville is that #34 is soft and highly over rated, in two scrimages he has gained like 50 yards. I hear he has got fatter and slower, NW could not tackle him last year, but they plan on planting him everytime he touches the ball and when #3 fakes the ball to him. I do not think NW can beat Henry but physically from what I am hearing, HC better bring some ice because NW is more physical.

This is a humorous post.

/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

This is a humorous post.

Maybe they are right in Clarksville? You know as we age we all tend to get fatter and slower. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I guess I have to wonder if they key on and gang tackle 34 when 3 facks to him who plans on stopping 3 or any else ?????

This is absurd...

They better have more than a couple players hitting 34 at the same time or he isnt going down.. 34 will NOT be taken down by one player when he is running full steam ahead!!

Just what I hear from Henry county folks, I have good friends in Henry county that keep me in the know. I also have friends in Clarksville as that is where I reside, #34 can be tackled by one man, maybe not by HC players but by good tacklers like NW has, he will go down. Do not cofuse everyone to tackle like the incapable tacklers of HC. By the end of the first quarter #34 will not be running near as hard as he may on his first carry, he will be looking for a place to fall. Look out for #84 for NW, he is better than anyone HC has including #34 or #3

Just what I hear from Henry county folks, I have good friends in Henry county that keep me in the know. I also have friends in Clarksville as that is where I reside, #34 can be tackled by one man, maybe not by HC players but by good tacklers like NW has, he will go down. Do not cofuse everyone to tackle like the incapable tacklers of HC. By the end of the first quarter #34 will not be running near as hard as he may on his first carry, he will be looking for a place to fall. Look out for #84 for NW, he is better than anyone HC has including #34 or #3

You are ridiculous. When have you seen our team tackle? How do you know how our tacklers compare to theirs? Come to the game.

You said he didn't gain 50 yards in either. He had a 50 yard td in the first scrimmage and he only touched the ball 2 or 3 times in the father ryan scrimmage. And you say he is soft ask the humboldt guy that he stiff armed to the ground before he scored if he is soft. Mac will lower his pads and run you over too. Yall might wanna see us play before you start talkin.

On another note has anybody jackson heard when mann is gonna be back for northside.

You are accurate that "he will be looking for a place to fall" as he is dragging tacklers into the end zone. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Your boys are in for a RUDE awakening!

I have not seen your guys tackle, I have just read where HC fans have talkked negatively about HC tackling, and passing. I picked HC to beat NW hands down but not because of Physical play. They are just simple better players and better coaches at HC. The NW boys are tougher and more physical than HC players. I am not a NW fan, I am a Kenwood fan and we are more Physical than both programs and former HC players know that, I doubt they will admit it though.

I think fast cat and Yanker are made for each other, they are both special in their lack of brain functioning.

Wow it is finally here and it is a good thing, I am so excited for all the young men across the state to be playing football again. I do hope they all understand what kind of oppurtuity they have and enjoy it to the fullest. THe Patriot nation is expected to be in full force on Friday night and not wait until the playoffs to come support these young men. If I know anything, I know that it will be exciting for Patriot fans Friday night. I would like to extend an invitation to the cat if his knights are not performing at band camp. Yanker you are invited as well but I know that the tomcats are looking for a cougar mate on Friday, my guess is that she will be willing in her own den.