Henry County V.S. Northwest

I did not post any but just asked did we come out healthy. Someone said a couple of injuries. Hope they get better . Sounds like team Doc has the rest healthy and Coach will have them ready for Friday Night.

One torn ACL and a broken wrist. I think it's a total of four down so far /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just what I hear from Henry county folks, I have good friends in Henry county that keep me in the know. I also have friends in Clarksville as that is where I reside, #34 can be tackled by one man, maybe not by HC players but by good tacklers like NW has, he will go down. Do not cofuse everyone to tackle like the incapable tacklers of HC. By the end of the first quarter #34 will not be running near as hard as he may on his first carry, he will be looking for a place to fall. Look out for #84 for NW, he is better than anyone HC has including #34 or #3

You say that by the end of the first quarter 34 will not be running near as hard as he may on his first carry and hewill be looking for a place to fall. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Your crazy! If you know anything about 34 he runs harder as the game goes on. His last carry is harder and stronger than his first.

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT, HENRY COUNTY DON'T NEED TO LET ALL THIS TALK ABOUT THEM GO TO THERE HEADS. LIKE THE TENNESSEAN ON MONDAY, HENRY CO. OVER MARYVILLE IN THE FINALS, WE HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO. dON'T GET ME WRONG HC GOT ALL THE TALENT TO WIN THE STATE BUT ONE GAME AT A TIME . I REALLY HOPE THE COACHES ARE PREACHING THAT TO THEM EVERYDAY . HC NEEDS TO COME OUT EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT LIKES IT A PLAYOFF GAME NO MATTER WHO THEY PLAY.

#34 FAT AND SLOW, NO YOU MEAN BIGGER (MUSCLE WISE) AND FASTER. FRIDAY NIGHT I CAN'T WAIT!!!

The buzz in Clarksville is that #34 is soft and highly over rated, in two scrimages he has gained like 50 yards. I hear he has got fatter and slower, NW could not tackle him last year, but they plan on planting him everytime he touches the ball and when #3 fakes the ball to him. I do not think NW can beat Henry but physically from what I am hearing, HC better bring some ice because NW is more physical.

Any person of average intelligence and passed the 7th or 8th grade knows the simple physics equation for momentum.

M = mass x acceleration . Now why do I tell you this its because #34 is a great player one because he definitely has a great mass and accelerates better than average for his build. Once he gets started his momentun is off the charts and you cannot match his momentum with one person. Also Newtons first law says that an object in motion or an object at rest will stay in motion or at rest until acted upon by an outside force. Basically that is way over the heads of anyone claiming that one NW player can generate the momentum to take #34 down. Go to rivals and check out his highlights he carries two and three guys 6 or more yards into the endzone because of his ability to generate that great momentum. My last example is this for all you fisherman. How hard is it to stop your truck from 55 mile an hour with no trailer and 55 miles an hour with a fully loaded boat trailer. I'm sure you'll say the boat trailer is harder to stop and that is momentum!!! fastcat scientifically speaking there are very few that can stop #34 once he sarts running and we appreciate the bulletin board material with that asinine statement. Look that word up too!!

Thats my lesson for the day. Can't wait for Friday night!! Go Big Red

Any person of average intelligence and passed the 7th or 8th grade knows the simple physics equation for momentum.

M = mass x acceleration . Now why do I tell you this its because #34 is a great player one because he definitely has a great mass and accelerates better than average for his build. Once he gets started his momentun is off the charts and you cannot match his momentum with one person. Also Newtons first law says that an object in motion or an object at rest will stay in motion or at rest until acted upon by an outside force. Basically that is way over the heads of anyone claiming that one NW player can generate the momentum to take #34 down. Go to rivals and check out his highlights he carries two and three guys 6 or more yards into the endzone because of his ability to generate that great momentum. My last example is this for all you fisherman. How hard is it to stop your truck from 55 mile an hour with no trailer and 55 miles an hour with a fully loaded boat trailer. I'm sure you'll say the boat trailer is harder to stop and that is momentum!!! fastcat scientifically speaking there are very few that can stop #34 once he sarts running and we appreciate the bulletin board material with that asinine statement. Look that word up too!!

After reading this post I've got way too much time on my hands? lol

After a mediocre preseason what are anybody's thoughts on the beginning of the season. Specific questions include the defense, passing game, kicking game, will Teague and Allen possibly match or exceed last years productivity, how will we fare at Nick Russells old spot, and who will be the surprise player of the year?

Thank you for the physics lesson RD. You even helped what I was saying, once #34 starts toward the ground, noone can redirect his weight. Case and point, let us now pretend that #34 is a big oak tree and that NW is a little chain saw, If NW cam in nice and low and cut him at the base even a 21 inch chainsaw could bring a big oak tree crashing down. Now that is physics at its best. Might have something to do with the gravitational force as well.

Again I repeat, NW is not in the same league as Henry county, but #34 will not beat NW from his backside and that is where he will be. HC better plan on getting the ball to someone else if they want to win this one.

Thank you for the physics lesson RD. You even helped what I was saying, once #34 starts toward the ground, noone can redirect his weight. Case and point, let us now pretend that #34 is a big oak tree and that NW is a little chain saw, If NW cam in nice and low and cut him at the base even a 21 inch chainsaw could bring a big oak tree crashing down. Now that is physics at its best. Might have something to do with the gravitational force as well.

Again I repeat, NW is not in the same league as Henry county, but #34 will not beat NW from his backside and that is where he will be. HC better plan on getting the ball to someone else if they want to win this one.

Please give us a serious post to consider. Your humor is getting old. Do you know anything about either team? If so then post something that makes some sense and give us an opportunity to respond.

After a mediocre preseason what are anybody's thoughts on the beginning of the season. Specific questions include the defense, passing game, kicking game, will Teague and Allen possibly match or exceed last years productivity, how will we fare at Nick Russells old spot, and who will be the surprise player of the year?

I think the defense will be fine if they start wrappin up. Passin game will get better. I watched the fairly tape from last year yesterday and we only threw the ball 3 times and still scored 55 points. I think the kickin game is solid. Well really not sure about puntin yet but we will see. Teague and allen, it will be somethin special if they can top last year. And I think mac has russell's spot. He is just as quick and runs with more power.

On another note I don't know if you paris ppl heard about the wreck last night. But my cousin was in a serious car wreck and can yall please pray for him. He is doin a lot better but he still has a breathin tube.

No one from NW has posted on CoachT in a long time. It is obvious that fastcat is only trying to stir the pot and get Allen riled up. Henry County's coach is a master motivator...is he not?

No one from NW has posted on CoachT in a long time. It is obvious that fastcat is only trying to stir the pot and get Allen riled up. Henry County's coach is a master motivator...is he not?

Gaddis is indeed a master motivator, but the cat is a little slow, he claims to be from Kenwood, but tends to hate on Henry county.