Henry County V.S. Northwest

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's finally here, thank god. so is HC gonna dominate or will northwest be much improved and make it close?

I guess that NW will be improved but HC will be the winner. I am so ready for game time. This ahould be a good game for the line and D to really work hard on their improvement. I know they will be working hard at practice this week.

On another note, nice article on Allen and Teague in Tennessean this morning. I am surprised that Allen is now considering becoming a Tiger instead of a Volunteer.

I guess that NW will be improved but HC will be the winner. I am so ready for game time. This ahould be a good game for the line and D to really work hard on their improvement. I know they will be working hard at practice this week.

On another note, nice article on Allen and Teague in Tennessean this morning. I am surprised that Allen is now considering becoming a Tiger instead of a Volunteer.

The Patriots will be prevail but they will be improved from last year. It is much more important to see us tackle better, play better overall defense and be able to pass the ball better than how bad we beat them.

As for the LSU and dominique thing I heard LSU told him he would get more playin time. And I don't know if you seen it but if you scrolled down and clicked on the 4A preview it had henry county beatin maryville in the finals. A lot of pressure for our boys this year.

As for the LSU and dominique thing I heard LSU told him he would get more playin time. And I don't know if you seen it but if you scrolled down and clicked on the 4A preview it had henry county beatin maryville in the finals. A lot of pressure for our boys this year.

One game at a time. I think the boys will be fine.

Man could NW pick a worse opener?

I hope you are right.

While I would love to see that happen it is ridiculous to predict that. They haven't lost a game in YEARS!

I hope you are right.

While I would love to see that happen it is ridiculous to predict that. They haven't lost a game in YEARS!

2003 in 3OT in the semifinals to Morristown West to be exact.

Granted, I think the prediction was made with the idea that Maryville's winning streak makes them more likely to be upset. However, with all due respect, I am a little surprised that they picked Henry County as the team to knock off Maryville.

When it does finally happen though, I would expect it to be a team who is more familiar with playing against Maryville and perhaps also a team that has won a state championship.

2003 in 3OT in the semifinals to Morristown West to be exact.

Granted, I think the prediction was made with the idea that Maryville's winning streak makes them more likely to be upset. However, with all due respect, I am a little surprised that they picked Henry County as the team to knock off Maryville.

When it does finally happen though, I would expect it to be a team who is more familiar with playing against Maryville and perhaps also a team that has won a state championship.

There are not any teams playing this season that have won a state championship, Unless some winners last year had no seniors.

I hope you are right.

I agree. The tennessean don't cover west tennessee to well anyway. And they still have dominique listed at 235. He hasn't weighed that since like 8th grade. But maryville might not go into the playoffs undefeated this year. They are down a lil and alcoa just might beat them.