Henry County V.S. Northwest

I think the defense will be fine if they start wrappin up. Passin game will get better. I watched the fairly tape from last year yesterday and we only threw the ball 3 times and still scored 55 points. I think the kickin game is solid. Well really not sure about puntin yet but we will see. Teague and allen, it will be somethin special if they can top last year. And I think mac has russell's spot. He is just as quick and runs with more power.

On another note I don't know if you paris ppl heard about the wreck last night. But my cousin was in a serious car wreck and can yall please pray for him. He is doin a lot better but he still has a breathin tube.

I hope you are right about Mac. He looks good so far. Friday night will show what hes like under pressure. Is your cousin a student? I have not heard about the wreck. I hope that he will make a complete recovery.

Gaddis is indeed a master motivator, but the cat is a little slow, he claims to be from Kenwood, but tends to hate on Henry county.

If he is that good a motivator then I hope he motivates our guys to tackle better!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gaddis is indeed a master motivator, but the cat is a little slow, he claims to be from Kenwood, but tends to hate on Henry county.

Fastcat is in his own little world. No right thinking person in the state can make the claim that they will handle #34 the way he claims. It is so absurd that it really doesn't even merit a response. #34 ran the ball twice against Father Ryan and #3 ran three times. NW is in for a rude awakening is this is what they expect Friday night. I do think that NW will be improved from last year. I hear they have had some off season acquisitions that will have an impact. I believe the starting QB is one of them. Also, I hear that the folks up there are really pleased with the new coaching staff. Nevertheless it will be all BIG RED Friday night.

I hope you are right about Mac. He looks good so far. Friday night will show what hes like under pressure. Is your cousin a student? I have not heard about the wreck. I hope that he will make a complete recovery.

If he is that good a motivator then I hope he motivates our guys to tackle better!

Yes he is a student. He is a senior. He had 4 broke ribs, they had to remove his spleen, he had a bruised kidney, and a collapsed lung. His mom told me this mornin they were gonna try takin his breathin tube out cuz they think his lung is healin. I think he will be ok. But its scary thinkin about it.

2 days away. I can't wait. Anybody know how the weather looks for friday. I hope there aint any rain.

I have said many times that Henry county is the much better team, I have seen 34 run on a couple of occasions, I think it was Fairley two seasons ago and all it took was a couple of good hits and he was not the same runner for the rest of the night. Maybe he is not like that, maybe he is, I am jsut a messenger speaking of what I hear from the NW camp and my friends in Henry county. The Tennessean listed Dominque Allen as 235, my sources in Henry coutny have him closer to 275, that makes 40 more pounds of muscle, did he gain this muscle in the weight room or the kitchen?

He is obviously bigger (fatter), I doubt he is faster, and most certainly softer as he has not got near as many reps to get him prepared, 5 carries in 2 scrimmages.

I have said many times that Henry county is the much better team, I have seen 34 run on a couple of occasions, I think it was Fairley two seasons ago and all it took was a couple of good hits and he was not the same runner for the rest of the night. Maybe he is not like that, maybe he is, I am jsut a messenger speaking of what I hear from the NW camp and my friends in Henry county. The Tennessean listed Dominque Allen as 235, my sources in Henry coutny have him closer to 275, that makes 40 more pounds of muscle, did he gain this muscle in the weight room or the kitchen?

He is obviously bigger (fatter), I doubt he is faster, and most certainly softer as he has not got near as many reps to get him prepared, 5 carries in 2 scrimmages.

Since you are a Kenwood man and you boast of how much more physical Kenwood is than Henry County, why don't they ever get their "physical" selves deep into the playoffs? The last time we played each other, your "physical" team went down in defeat. How is this to be explained?

Closer to 275 than 235 for sure, but 260 is probably more accurate. As for fat, there is none. The guy is an athlete. Fast, strong, and almost NO body fat. I'm not sure when you thought you saw him "not the same back after being hit a couple times" but I have seen him in every play of his high school career and almost never has he been tackled that he was not falling forward, dragging people with him. I'm sure NW will be able to hold him under 200 yards though.

Closer to 275 than 235 for sure, but 260 is probably more accurate. As for fat, there is none. The guy is an athlete. Fast, strong, and almost NO body fat. I'm not sure when you thought you saw him "not the same back after being hit a couple times" but I have seen him in every play of his high school career and almost never has he been tackled that he was not falling forward, dragging people with him. I'm sure NW will be able to hold him under 200 yards though.

Seems like there was a playoff game that he made a spin move and then got tangled with blocker and twisted knee or ankle? That game and the next was the only games I remember him not be 100% and carrying the pile on every run. Regardless he did not want to come out he wanted to tough it out and play.

Since you are a Kenwood man and you boast of how much more physical Kenwood is than Henry County, why don't they ever get their "physical" selves deep into the playoffs? The last time we played each other, your "physical" team went down in defeat. How is this to be explained?

dont mistake physicality with excellence

Clarksville schools have the talent but there are many problems with the Clarksville school system and their football programs that limit the success of the programs.

Henry county has oneof the best coaching staffs in Tennessee and with a few players, they would win most anywhere. Add Players like #34 and # 3 and a few good ones around them and there is state title possibilities,

As good as the Patriots have been the last two years, they have not been a physical, hard hitting team. I could not say that about the old Henry county teams. Most Clarksville schools although not as well coached as the HC team, they are tougher, more physical, and jsut flat out harder hitters that the HC PATTYS

I have said this many times on here. He hasn't been 235 since about 8th grade, maybe 9th. 2 years ago he was a sophomore and I still don't believe he was runnin scared. His sophomore year he tip toed through holes quite a bit but not now. He loves the contact and you can tell cuz everytime he hits somebody and they are the ones gettin off the ground instead of him he shows his passion. And on one post you said to hit him low you must not have seen this boys legs. His thighs are bigger than any runnin back I've seen on tv. He aint goin down as easy as you would like to believe.

Clarksville schools have the talent but there are many problems with the Clarksville school system and their football programs that limit the success of the programs.

Henry county has oneof the best coaching staffs in Tennessee and with a few players, they would win most anywhere. Add Players like #34 and # 3 and a few good ones around them and there is state title possibilities,

As good as the Patriots have been the last two years, they have not been a physical, hard hitting team. I could not say that about the old Henry county teams. Most Clarksville schools although not as well coached as the HC team, they are tougher, more physical, and jsut flat out harder hitters that the HC PATTYS

Well between better and physical, I would rather win.

We are physical enough to get to the semi-finals two years in a row and thats good enough for me. I am sure we beat teams who outhit us as we "patty-caked" them and we will continue to beat those teams. I guess Henry County has just gotten soft but apparently successful at the same time. Either way I like what we have. One more thing in order to beat Melrose two years in a row we must be pretty physical because we sure aren't faster.

We are physical enough to get to the semi-finals two years in a row and thats good enough for me. I am sure we beat teams who outhit us as we "patty-caked" them and we will continue to beat those teams. I guess Henry County has just gotten soft but apparently successful at the same time. Either way I like what we have. One more thing in order to beat Melrose two years in a row we must be pretty physical because we sure aren't faster.

Not only that melrose defense is usually one of the most physical and hard hittin defenses in the state. So I would say we are physical enough.