Oneida vs Rockwood

wpasi

Oneida seems to be up . I have watched them practice and like what I see .

I dont know a lot about rockwood . all I have to go on is the mixed feeling coming from thier fans.

Im going to have to go with my Indians . In any case I enjoyed the game with the tigers last year seem to be a good competitive team. 48 hours and counting . ready for some football , and I beleive this one will be a dandy.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Took....We are going to crush the americans. Yea I remember saying something close to that.I would think coachT needs to start giving some IQ test to posters BEFORE they are able to post.So give me an example of anything I said close to that and I'll shut up but if you can't then YOU can shut up!!

i believe it was you who said Onieda rolls in this one. every onieda fan on here thinks they are going to blow out the tigers. grant it, the tigers arent as good a team as they were last year, they still have great coaches and good team leadership. but go ahead and count them out. heck, you might be right, but dont count on it. and by the way Mr. 92 state champ. lighten up. a lot. better yet a ton. yours playin days are done so there is no need for you to be getting all upset when someone on here disagrees with you. man i hope the coaches are gettin a laugh out of this one. i hear they think im funnier than both slim and waggle. also, i will take you up on that IQ test. i think i would give you a real good run for your money on that one. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i believe it was you who said Onieda rolls in this one. every onieda fan on here thinks they are going to blow out the tigers. grant it, the tigers arent as good a team as they were last year, they still have great coaches and good team leadership. but go ahead and count them out. heck, you might be right, but dont count on it. and by the way Mr. 92 state champ. lighten up. a lot. better yet a ton. yours playin days are done so there is no need for you to be getting all upset when someone on here disagrees with you. man i hope the coaches are gettin a laugh out of this one. i hear they think im funnier than both slim and waggle. also, i will take you up on that IQ test. i think i would give you a real good run for your money on that one. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

So is Waggle gone for good???? If so, 92chUmp will be the biggest sissy in town. Kaz, not a bad looking score, although I respectfully disagree - My prediction has changed:

RW 14

ON 13

Can't wait to watch the game, should be a hard hitting affair. Is there a good place to eat in Oneida? Or is it like RW, they close everything down and roll up the sidewalks when their Tigers are playing.

So is Waggle gone for good???? If so, 92chUmp will be the biggest sissy in town. Kaz, not a bad looking score, although I respectfully disagree - My prediction has changed:

RW 14

ON 13

Can't wait to watch the game, should be a hard hitting affair. Is there a good place to eat in Oneida? Or is it like RW, they close everything down and roll up the sidewalks when their Tigers are playing.

There's a few "big box" type of fast food joints but if your looking for a more "mom & pop's" type of place I'd say Phillips drive in, burgers & the norm but some good fish & chicken or if a burger is your thing the Jerry burger basket is always a favorite. Have a safe trip up tomorrow.

There's a few "big box" type of fast food joints but if your looking for a more "mom & pop's" type of place I'd say Phillips drive in, burgers & the norm but some good fish & chicken or if a burger is your thing the Jerry burger basket is always a favorite. Have a safe trip up tomorrow.

El Rey Mexican Resturant next to Wal-Mart. Best salsa this side of the Rio Grande!

Slimp....do you honestly think this years team has a player of the same caliber as Allen? I thought he was a "special" kind of player. If Rocks-vegas has anyone on his level, my prediction would be closer. My sources say you will have a solid football team, but until the Tigers locate some key replacements they will experience some growing pains. Besides, with Allen, you only put up 7 points on us a year ago.

I would vouch for the Mex Place (El Rey), most of their stuff is first rate. Can't go wrong with that Jerry Burger either. Although I personnally tend to order the fish basket myself. My suggestion eat at the Mex and then after the game swing by Phillips Drive-In and treat yourself to a Ice Cream afterwards.

I sure hope my gaunchos are ready!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kaz El /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Slimp....do you honestly think this years team has a player of the same caliber as Allen? I thought he was a "special" kind of player. If Rocks-vegas has anyone on his level, my prediction would be closer. My sources say you will have a solid football team, but until the Tigers locate some key replacements they will experience some growing pains. Besides, with Allen, you only put up 7 points on us a year ago.

I would vouch for the Mex Place (El Rey), most of their stuff is first rate. Can't go wrong with that Jerry Burger either. Although I personnally tend to order the fish basket myself. My suggestion eat at the Mex and then after the game swing by Phillips Drive-In and treat yourself to a Ice Cream afterwards.

I sure hope my gaunchos are ready!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kaz El /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Players like Allen don't come around very often, he was truly a TOUGH DUDE !!!!!! The others from his class besides #41 Moriarty, were talented but soft (emotionally and physically). I picked it so close and low scoring because in my years I have witnessed many ugly "first games". Usually game 2 is when the good teams start looking good and the average teams continue to be mediocre. Lets find which category our teams fall into. Can't wait for kickoff!!!!!

Which begs to answer the question about this years team.......How do you know that this year's group isn't "soft", too? Maybe looks were deceiving, but the Gang Green we saw sure did "bring it" from horn to horn. I assure you every team has a few "warts" they want to hide. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> If you search long enough you'll find a few on your current team, too. You learn to love'em......warts and all! I will say this too, winning has a unique way of changing young peoples attitudes. When they are winning, they tend to lose the ego a little bit. Having said that, Mr. Lambert is slowly but surely conforming his players into teammates that tend to "check it at the door". I'm getting hungry for some Football! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Kazanity /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />