Knox West vs. Farragut

5Afootball10

Are you talking about the McMinn Co. scrimmage West survived or the beating they took from Catholic? I'm not sure what you mean by "someone West will go to for a play" because that would seem to be exactly what they did against A-E. Ball isn't moving-insert Williams- Ball moves. I agree that Baylosis has speed, there just isn't anything to go with it.

I agree with you "who"! Williams is a much better back than baylosis. baylosis seems to me to be scared to get hurt. both on offense and defense!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sloppy game all around for the rebels. the defense didnt want to "hit" anyone. and the quarterback francis doesn't distribute the ball. he either runs it himself or gets sacked (yes some of that goes to the poor blocking by the line but he is a peice of the team not the team). and as for the baylosis/williams debate....neither got many yards heck i think williams only touched the ball twice. never a good sign whether you like him or not lol

i dont know why cummings insist that the team is better with cook at receiver because he can make a difference out there, and then he only gets the ball in his hands one time all night. i dont follow west too closely but they would be better with a better athlete at QB. thats not a knock on francis, but just my opinion.

IM ALREADY FIRED UP TO SEE OOLTEWAH TAKE ON THE ADS, CONGRADS!

hey PRIME, that should be a great game down in the nest this year.

i dont know why cummings insist that the team is better with cook at receiver because he can make a difference out there, and then he only gets the ball in his hands one time all night. i dont follow west too closely but they would be better with a better athlete at QB. thats not a knock on francis, but just my opinion.

And the one time he did get the ball it was called back....