Greenbrier Bobcats

sportsnutdad

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Greenbrier.

Beating Hendersonville last week (even though it was a jamboree) and then PJPII this week. The 2008 season is off to a solid start.

Hendersonville crushed Station Camp tonight. 35-3 /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I will likely go to David Lipscomb next week and check out the Bobcats vs the Mustangs first hand.

We bought a recorder that transfers VHS to DVD's a few months ago. With VHS becoming obsolete, I gathered a box of VHS that we have that are unlabeled and decided to check the content of each one before getting rid of it. Last night I popped the first unlabeled tape in and it was Greenbrier's 2003 Homecoming game vs. Sycamore. It was cool to see the old players like Hunter Norton, Clint Russell and Roger Herndon on the field again. That one will go to DVD just in case anyone gets a thirst for nostaglia. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />