Walker Valley at MCMinn

hero141

Okay boys and girls Tribefan is back......Oskie1 where have you gotten your info from? You obviously seem to know alot about this years team so reveal yourself becuase it appears everyone in the western world knows who Tribefan is?

I actually think if McMinn can go to Ooltewah and upset the owls that they might just have a special year. Unfortunatly this game is so early in the season much like UT & Forida and sets the tone for the rest of the year. A win could boost there confidence and propel them into the early lead in Region 2 5A.....if they lose then things get tough because the Cleveland game in week #3 becomes critical because week #4 they are on the road again to Farragut. Don't be surprised if the cherokees go to the Owls Nest and beat a good Ooltewah team.....they are like a late library book.....very overdue!!

GO TRIBE!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McMinn beats the Mustangs opening night. Offense might go off for about 40. I think it will be an entertaining game. Not going to beat the Benny Monroe and his Owls. The O-Line at Mcminn could not stop Central's pass rush and Owls are bigger and faster than the Chargers. McMinn may lose to Farragut too but make the play-offs as the NO. 3 team in the region.

WAIT warhorse Benny's boys may have jets but i wouldn't be so fast to say that their D-LINE is any better than those two DE's over at central nobody has blocked them yet...and they both run pretty good... on the field anyway...now Benny's jets should be better(5a) but central held mcminn to 0 points cause their D-LINE.

WAIT warhorse Benny's boys may have jets but i wouldn't be so fast to say that their D-LINE is any better than those two DE's over at central nobody has blocked them yet...and they both run pretty good... on the field anyway...now Benny's jets should be better(5a) but central held mcminn to 0 points cause their D-LINE.

no need to wait! i assure you the owls front four are much better. Jaquez smith is a man among boys. i like the kees against walker valley, by at least two touchdowns, but they wont beat ooltewah this year. ill pull for you guys against everyone else though /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ooltewah and McMinn should be a good game as it sets the early tone for Region 2 5A......I will have to say that I dont recall Benny making any plays the last few years the players are the ones who do that. The idea that McMinn is playing Benny and his jets is upsurd......sure Benny is a great coach and a McMinn boy but the players are the ones who primarly control the points that are on the board. I suppose time will tell.....but dont't be surprised if the cherokees dont make it interesting.

GO TRIBE!!!

Ooltewah and McMinn should be a good game as it sets the early tone for Region 2 5A......I will have to say that I dont recall Benny making any plays the last few years the players are the ones who do that. The idea that McMinn is playing Benny and his jets is upsurd......sure Benny is a great coach and a McMinn boy but the players are the ones who primarly control the points that are on the board. I suppose time will tell.....but dont't be surprised if the cherokees dont make it interesting.

GO TRIBE!!!

Who is some of the players to watch on Walker Valley? The qb (Ables) and wr (Mcdermott) are some to watch for the Cherokees. The defence seems to be pretty strong but the depth is a question because of so many playing both ways. The Jackson kid is a big hitter from the safety spot.

We do agree that Central's DE are very good and just juniors I might add. The Cherokees OL will have a very difficult time with the Owls. Ables can throw the rock for sure just not off his back as did the Chargers prove.