Cornersville @ Community

cornerback10

thats not complety true... i played football at lambuth university last year on the defensive line... i have already got a possible scholarship look to play at ut martin and i could possibly be playing for ut chattanooga. i played on the the 02 thru 06 cascade teams... think what you want, if you dont believe me... i got sources to prove it. so have fun finishing your career with HIGH SCHOOL football like so many other players. im not a has been... i am OXEN get your facts straight... it sure is funny the things you can learn when you shoot off that mouth... im the one laughing now.. good job trying to make a comeback

Attention my fellow Coacht member!!!! Everybody bow down to the almighty OXEN!!!!! Can I have the honor of presenting you in the NFL Hall of Fame? That was a dumb question cause I'm not worthy enough for the almighty OXEN. . . . Geez the way you was talkin I thought you played for USC or Florida or are they looking at giving you a "possible" scholarship as well?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attention my fellow Coacht member!!!! Everybody bow down to the almighty OXEN!!!!! Can I have the honor of presenting you in the NFL Hall of Fame? That was a dumb question cause I'm not worthy enough for the almighty OXEN. . . . Geez the way you was talkin I thought you played for USC or Florida or are they looking at giving you a "possible" scholarship as well?

college football is college football... if you knew anything at all, there are as much pro athletes that played at 1-aa schools as there is that played at big time d1 schools... i am not saying that i am one of those people by any means. ut chattanooga or USC are both beyond your athletic ability... its a fact that only 2 percent of high school football players move on to play college football... you are really proving your knowledge of football to me... which isnt very much at all, i guess thats why you play at cornersville... its ok, i feel emphathy for ya dogg. either way this is way off topic and you brung on yourself puppydawg

college football is college football... if you knew anything at all, there are as much pro athletes that played at 1-aa schools as there is that played at big time d1 schools... i am not saying that i am one of those people by any means. ut chattanooga or USC are both beyond your athletic ability... its a fact that only 2 percent of high school football players move on to play college football... you are reaaly proving your knowledge of football to me... which isnt very much at all, i guess thats why you play at cornersville... its ok, i feel emphathy for ya dogg. either way this is way off topic and you brung on yourself puppydawg

You and anybody else you know does not have half the knowledge of football that I do. . . Believe that and brought it on myself? I think you did when you opened that big mouth with the "little girls" comment. . . Like I said before It's a new breed over here in Cornersville and it dont go down like that anymore. . . .

You and anybody else you know does not have half the knowledge of football that I do. . . Believe that and brought it on myself? I think you did when you opened that big mouth with the "little girls" comment. . . Like I said before It's a new breed over here in Cornersville and it dont go down like that anymore. . . .

how old are you kid? that guy comes in here and makes a prediction and you jump down his throat. and chances are if hes playin college football, whether hes that good or not(which he must be to go ANYWHERE) hes been playin football alot longer than you, therefore probably knowing more. i believe you need to worry about whats at hand (community) and not worry about whose got more football knowledge.

how can you even claim that you know more than me about FOOTBALL of all things. either way you said i was a has been and i clearly won that arguement... like i said, think what you want. trash talking is what makes this website fun. the point is that the vikings has as much of a chance of winning as the puppydawgs do. heck if you play good i just might throw you doggie treat and rub your belly for you... i might even play fetch with you...you can even come to bell buckle one weekend and hang out with my labrodor. this is way too easy man

how old are you kid? that guy comes in here and makes a prediction and you jump down his throat. and chances are if hes playin college football, whether hes that good or not(which he must be to go ANYWHERE) hes been playin football alot longer than you, therefore probably knowing more. i believe you need to worry about whats at hand (community) and not worry about whose got more football knowledge.

Who pulled your string? I wouldn't really call what he said making a prediction. . . . Take a look at it again he's talkin about games from 3 or 4 years ago. . . A prediction involves some kind of score or what some of the key match ups in the game will be. . . Why would I come out of nowhere and "jump down his throat"?

how can you even claim that you know more than me about FOOTBALL of all things. either way you said i was a has been and i clearly won that arguement... like i said, think what you want. trash talking is what makes this website fun. the point is that the vikings has as much of a chance of winning as the puppydawgs do. heck if you play good i just might throw you doggie treat and rub your belly for you... i might even play fetch with you...you can even come to bell buckle one weekend and hang out with my labrodor. this is way too easy man

Seriously man after the 83rd dog joke it got sort of old. . . And it's really not about winning arguments besides the only thing you really one was the title of "Complete Idiot" with all your dog references. . .

I was not going to reply but I want to before they closed this thread. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

You say new Breed over at Cornersville. Well I tell you this I like the OLD breed. They respected the opposing team. People like Phillp Calahan,Keith VanHooser, Terry Braden, Richard King, John Dyer, Scott Begley,Ken Lee, Kevin VanHooser,Joey Crowell, Dwain Hickman, Paul Mitchell, Andy Allen, Steve Wolaver, Vic Wolaver, Jimbo Mitchell, Jason Wheeler, Richard Woodard,Andy Woodard, Bradley Woodard. Now this are men. Did they have winning seasons early on some of this men did. I played ball with most of them. They gave it all they had. Dwain Hickman and Paul Mitchell were real good QB. They did not get a lot of awards but they were as good as in the state. Steve Wolaver and Vic Wolaver were Offensive Guards. They were not big but they could block and big man out there. Kevin VanHooser and Jimbo Mitchell could hit you so hard that you felt that you were in next week on Friday night. Three of these men I name are your coaches. They went on to play college ball. They were tough players but they respected who they were playing. If we did not win you knew you just played us in the game. Coach Ray Stocstill I respect very much. He has turn Cornersville around TWICE.

Now I said all this to say this, these are the men that had to go through tough times for you to have the field house you got now. Weight room and Home standsthat are real nice. If your the NEW BREED /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I do not want it because the OLD BREED knew hard work and dedication to be good players and teammates.

If you all win act like you done it before but if you lose show some respect to another GOOD TEAM. I'm done with this trash talking. It does not matter what is said on this website. The scoreboard will tell who is better on this night(Friday Night) /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Good Luck to you Play like you will never get to play agian!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

An OLD Bulldog #22 /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

I was not going to reply but I want to before they closed this thread.

You say new Breed over at Cornersville. Well I tell you this I like the OLD breed. They respected the opposing team. People like Phillp Calahan,Keith VanHooser, Terry Braden, Richard King, John Dyer, Scott Begley,Ken Lee, Kevin VanHooser,Joey Crowell, Dwain Hickman, Paul Mitchell, Andy Allen, Steve Wolaver, Vic Wolaver, Jimbo Mitchell, Jason Wheeler, Richard Woodard,Andy Woodard, Bradley Woodard. Now this are men. Did they have winning seasons early on some of this men did. I played ball with most of them. They gave it all they had. Dwain Hickman and Paul Mitchell were real good QB. They did not get a lot of awards but they were as good as in the state. Steve Wolaver and Vic Wolaver were Offensive Guards. They were not big but they could block and big man out there. Kevin VanHooser and Jimbo Mitchell could hit you so hard that you felt that you were in next week on Friday night. Three of these men I name are your coaches. They went on to play college ball. They were tough players but they respected who they were playing. If we did not win you knew you just played us in the game. Coach Ray Stocstill I respect very much. He has turn Cornersville around TWICE.

Now I said all this to say this, these are the men that had to go through tough times for you to have the field house you got now. Weight room and Home standsthat are real nice. If your the NEW BREED I do not want it because the OLD BREED knew hard work and dedication to be good players and teammates.

If you all win act like you done it before but if you lose show some respect to another GOOD TEAM. I'm done with this trash talking. It does not matter what is said on this website. The scoreboard will tell who is better on this night(Friday Night)

Good Luck to you Play like you will never get to play agian!!

An OLD Bulldog #22 /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> That a boy, SideTrain! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You forgot to mention that you own the world record for bench press at the high school level there, Oxen. Doesn't up your football knowledge any, but still very impressive. Tell you little Bro I'm still waiting for the invite to Hooters........ /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I was not going to reply but I want to before they closed this thread. /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

Now I said all this to say this, these are the men that had to go through tough times for you to have the field house you got now. Weight room and Home standsthat are real nice. If your the NEW BREED /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I do not want it because the OLD BREED knew hard work and dedication to be good players and teammates.

If you all win act like you done it before but if you lose show some respect to another GOOD TEAM. I'm done with this trash talking. It does not matter what is said on this website. The scoreboard will tell who is better on this night(Friday Night) /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Good Luck to you Play like you will never get to play agian!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ok... I think we might have a misinterpretation on the "New Breed". We respect our coaches and the former alumni who played in front of us that helped to get everything we have now. We use it to the best of our ability and for the most part I'd say people of this community say we're respectable young men. I've gone to school here my whole life and football hasnt been a very big thing. We're trying to change that now and it started last year. We DO have hard work and dedication. I think my friend cornerback10 is mentioning the "New Breed" as in we have some swagger and a little attitude which all good football teams do. We dont want this program going back to where it was by any means! So by those terms NEW BREED!! I hope this rain quits so practice is a little more physical and OUTSIDE today!!