Cornersville @ Community

cornerback10

Hey sidetrain heard bout the shirt burnin incident nice one PAYBACK comes tommorrow night get ready

Not sure what shirt burnig your talking about , I was at Community's run through practice and didn't see any shirt burning. However I did see a cornersville shirt hanging on the fence to remind the kids who was comming to town tomorrow night. The players left the field together and then ate together then watched their middle school game together. The shirt in Question was left hanging in the lockeroom. Once they finish their business then they may choose to burn it. So don't get to upset over your nice maroon shirt, it has not been burnt YET ! Lets get it on ! See you puppydawgs soon !

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its GAMEDAY!! I'm so ready I cant even sleep!! And after the alleged incident today once all the "puppydawgs" find out you may find out you raddled the wrong cage /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now Jr, you were up way past your bedtime.. Am I goin to have to call coach about the curfew you missed?

Hey sidetrain heard bout the shirt burnin incident nice one PAYBACK comes tommorrow night get ready

Here's what happened yesturday. I told you I was going to try to fire up the team. So I tried. It did not seem to work. So I wore a Cornersville Shirt to practice and starting telling them how they were Viqueens and they were going to lose Friday night. Well, that got things going. The next thing I know, I had three players rip the shirt off of me. We will see if that helps them or not.

It does not matter what is said on here. What is said on the field is louder that all this.

Good luck to each team. I hope no one get hurts tonight. Play hard and fair!!!!

Here what happen yesturday. I told you as was going to try to fire up the team. So I tried. It did not seem to work. So I wore a Cornersville Shirt to practice and starting telling them how they were Viqueens and they were going to lose Friday night. Well that got things going. The next thing I had three players reap the shirt off of me. We will see if that helps them or not.

It does not matter what is said on here. What is said on the field is louder that all this.

Good luck to each team. I hope no one get hurts tonight. Play hard and fair!!!!

Hmm did this shirt you speak of have a certain persons name on it?

Well well.... the puppydawgs pull it out!! Lets give some credit where its due tho, the vikings played alot better than last year and have improved. Now having said that, the bulldogs did not play well at all, too many turnovers! A win is a win and we'll take it tho. The game was chippy the entire night. There was ALOT OF PENALTIES and most being personal fouls but both sides were fired up so sometimes emotions get the best of people. Also a large factor was C'ville had several players cramping on a muggy night. I know #46 (i think) has to feel horrible after his little endzone celebration helped contribute to the one point loss. But In the end the "new breed" bulldawgs pulled it out!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />