Sequatchie County @ Cannon County

Gridiron88

Well by the way CC is talking on this board are they going to be able to take a heart break. I know sequatchie would love to win this game but if they dont it will not be a heart braker. Their next 2 games are not that tough and should get them back on track before their first region game. To me looks like the pressure is on CC. Haveing to defend the home turf against the ole coach, needing to win this game because if they lose this will be only the 3rd team sequatchie has beat in 3 years. Mmm the way i see it is CC going to be able to take the heart break if they lose. Win or lose i promise u Sequatchie will win more ball games. Good luck to ur new 9 grade coach

how are you gonna come out and promise a team is gonna win more games, when this team has gone 1-19 the past two years. thats a pretty bold prediction if u ask me

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From all the talk that Cannon County bunch is something else..... boy howdy!

Who would win? Cannon County or the Southern Cal Trojans? Cannon County or the New York Giants? Cannon County or the United States Marines? /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Yak Yak Yak. All you valley boys talk the same stuff. Boys you gotta realize one thang. Both teams are in a valley and we all know what kind of stuff flows through them valleys. When ya'll grow up come on up here on the mountain and like them younguns say Get you some! Why's that? Cause Delmar says so!

Pride Goeth Before The Fall.

Who would win? Cannon County or the Southern Cal Trojans? Cannon County or the New York Giants? Cannon County or the United States Marines? /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

[/quote

cc does have a former marine as an assistant coach. cc aint tryin to say they are better than every team they line up with, but i guarantee u they out work any team they play. when the boys 6 in the mornin before school to come in and work out and condition. id say they outwork seq county for sure, and it'll show friday night

Ok obviously Cannon got better as the season went on last year and Sequatchie got worse. Remember Cannon was a few better play calls away from being 7-3 They lost to Westmoreland 27-26 and to Upperman 33-31 i believe, and they also drove into York's redzone several times, but they turned it over and lost 21-6. I doubt Sequatchie could have done any of that. I'm not saying Cannon is a football power by any means, but they are a heck of a lot closer to becoming a consistent winner than Sequatchie is. By the way you wanna talk cupcake schedule Pigeon Forge? come on. Cannon plays 2 teams this year ranked in the state's Top Ten Poll. What was the score aganist Sequatchie's biggest rival Bledsoe? Cannon beat them 31-0 and it coulda been a lot worse.

Who got Cannon County back to winning? That's what I thought! Like I said before get over it Cannon County, Coach Barger has left. It doesn't matter what you did last year what matters is how you do NOW, and NOW is 2 days away. Good luck to both teams. GO INDIANS

cc does have a former marine as an assistant coach. cc aint tryin to say they are better than every team they line up with, but i guarantee u they out work any team they play. when the boys 6 in the mornin before school to come in and work out and condition. id say they outwork seq county for sure, and it'll show friday night

Former Marine Coach,... out works "any" team they might play.......Alright then, that settles it, you've convinced me....

In a close one.... Cannon County over the U.S. Marines by 6 ! (Hypothetically speaking of course.) /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

how are you gonna come out and promise a team is gonna win more games, when this team has gone 1-19 the past two years. thats a pretty bold prediction if u ask me

I'm not bragging on Coach Barger, because he hasn't turned Sequatchie completely around yet, but he will. Didn't he turn your team around, thought so. Thats why we will win more games.

Wow give cannon a round of applause. They get up every morning before school and lift. Are they the first to do that. I hate to break it to ya but lifting before school does not win ball games. Sequatchie worked out 5 days a week during the summer and went through 3 a days. Thats where u win ur ball games. You will see that friday night. Good luck to CC

Wow give cannon a round of applause. They get up every morning before school and lift. Are they the first to do that. I hate to break it to ya but lifting before school does not win ball games. Sequatchie worked out 5 days a week during the summer and went through 3 a days. Thats where u win ur ball games. You will see that friday night. Good luck to CC

WOW!! all summer? thats harsh buddy. im pretty sure every team does that though. i know cc did. i hope your kids are in shape. otherwise its gonna be a looooooooooonnnnnnnngggggg night for seq. county friday