Sequatchie County @ Cannon County

Gridiron88

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That be true then we are all honored to have a hall of famer such as you give such great constructive opinions. Please continue the great coaching you are doing in the land of the cans... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

People are talkin like there is gonna be a fight after this game. The players have nothing against each other because to the players this is honestly just a game. Win or lose for both teams and it wont make or break the season. Coach Barger has more respect for the player at c.c. than you realize. He knows that the kids work hard because they worked hard for him and that didnt stop just because he went to a different team. Why he left cannon co. is honestly his buisness alone and no one elses. Either way there is a total of 480 minutes in the ball game and i guarantee you both teams will play all 480, and neither team will blow each other out. This will be an emotional ball game for many reasons but when the final whistle blows and the teams shake hands there will still be a loser and winner but both teams will have each others respect. People sometimes seem to forget that football is a game and nothin more and turn it into all this controversial stuff. Both teams will play hard and i aint gonna give a prediction because this game is unpredictable. the team that wants it more will take it.

Patriot, you forgot to mention the two games the lions were down by multiple scores. Hey coaches do make mistakes. It also was a questionable roughing the kicker that led to Upperman win. I did not want to respond but you made it a personal attack. I have great respect for those boys at CCHS and the parents. People like you try to stir hornets nests. If you have a personal problem with Barger, he will be around after the game Friday so take it up with him then. See how he melts under pressure then. Good luck to both teams Friday and remember it is a long season many things can happen and I hope everyone stays injury free!

oh man look at coach b gettin fired up!! why didnt you ever get fired up like that with us coach? mad respect for you but we all know that cchs wants this game more than schs.. good luck yo you coach b..

focus on me and you lose focus on the lions.... I'm closer to you than you will ever know. shoulder to shoulder for 3 years. I know your tendencies, I know how you coach. scouting reports and everthing. I'm in your head and know what you will call and when you will call it.

And yet your still not a head Coach.

You Cannon county fans are trying to get Coach Barger upset and loose his focus, that proves two things, you are scared and, you thought he was a good Coach while at Cannon. That is why you are mad!!!

And how has Coach Barger made this game more exciting? It seems to me you have been the one stirring the pot. Players that are reading this, disreguard what all of us old never will be again, or never has been, are saying. Go out and represent you schools well, with good sportsmanship and integrity. Play the game for youselves. Good luck to both teams. I hope everyone comes out injury free. Go INDIANS

And yet your still not a head Coach.

You Cannon county fans are trying to get Coach Barger upset and loose his focus, that proves two things, you are scared and, you thought he was a good Coach while at Cannon. That is why you are mad!!!

And how has Coach Barger made this game more exciting? It seems to me you have been the one stirring the pot. Players that are reading this, disreguard what all of us old never will be again, or never has been, are saying. Go out and represent you schools well, with good sportsmanship and integrity. Play the game for youselves. Good luck to both teams. I hope everyone comes out injury free. Go INDIANS

While we are on the subject of integrity what is up with coach B maintaining contact with his former CC players via text,e-mail etc..Who needs too move on ? Also you mention FOCUS I am sure reading these threads day and night or pumping former players for whatever info that might come out in some unethical conversation would't cause someone to lose focus !Who is SCARED!!

Spy:

What problem do you have all the personal attacks are not needed. It does not matter why he left, he left plain and simple move on and forget about the past. You seem like you are very close to the program and thta is fine but don't make the program at CCHS look bad by the ignorant post you are making. It seems Coach Barger moved back to be clsoer to his family and that is the best judgement anyone can make, your family should laways come first. Stop attacking people on a personal level, because that is very easy to do when you can hide behind a USER NAME and not revel yourself.

Hope both teams play hard and have fun, this should be a good one.