New Era for South Fulton

DevilDad44

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awe Rebel Red? What A True Fan. I Must be Rubbing Off On Ya. I Am 6 ft. 6 in 285 lbs 45 yrs Old. And I Aint As Good As I Once ... Ya Know.. I Always Stand On Ya'lls Side, Corner Of Endzone, Where The Visitors Walk Around. And Devil Alumni I Hope Your There As Well. Looking Forward To Friday night.

The best looking guy in the corner of the end zone!

The best looking guy in the corner of the end sone!

Or at least the biggest!

SF fans have heavy hearts with the passing of Coach Akers. He was the offensive coordinator during SF's glory days in the last 70's and early 80's. My God comfort the Akers family during this time.

We will keep him and his family in our prayers...

Speed is good. Whether thats all u here from UC or not. As long as their winning, then thats all that matters. I know Nicks and Sanderson are very good football players and have seen Nicks lay some licks on some people the past few years. Hopefully Coach Spivey seen what mckenzie did in the second half against UC that slowed the veer down some on the outside. If SF can stay disciplined and read their keys the can stop this offense. Yes it will be hard but they can do it.

Speed is good. Whether thats all u here from UC or not. As long as their winning, then thats all that matters. I know Nicks and Sanderson are very good football players and have seen Nicks lay some licks on some people the past few years. Hopefully Coach Spivey seen what mckenzie did in the second half against UC that slowed the veer down some on the outside. If SF can stay disciplined and read their keys the can stop this offense. Yes it will be hard but they can do it.

Cramps slowed the 2nd half down

Hey Everyone!

I'm not here to say that SF is the best team in the state or will win tomorrow or anything. I just wanted to say that I graduated from SF last year, and have seen what it was like for the boys when they continually walk of the field in defeat. It weakened their spirits so much. I was incredibly school spirited and played sports myself, so I really felt for them. Even though I don't attend sf anymore, I am so incredibly proud of them! They may not be picked to win tomorrow. And they may not win tomorrow. But I don't think that anyone has the right to bash them for not being as tough as you say UC is. These guys have worked so hard for everything they've gotten, and whether they can all go play football in college or not, they are hard workers and deserve this success. So please, as a friend of players that has watched them feel completely defeated for years, don't cut down their success to make UC look better. Be proud of your fellow county team for finally picking themselves up off the ground and winning some games.