Oakland Coffee Co?

im_tj_m

Coffee County will not score over 14 points. And that is a conservative estimate. I think Oakland will put up about 20 something. Either way Oakland will win by more then two touchdowns.

You said 14 is conservative so you think we'll score more? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there is no question that Coffe County will come out ready to go in this one after the final result last year. This is major test number two for Oakland. They proved last week they knew how to win when they had the opportunity to collapse going into the fourth quarter, this week it's time to prove they can handle winning and still come back focused. I think this one will be close for a half and that Oakland's overall team speed will be the difference in the second half with them pulling away to win by two to three scores. I fully expect the first half to be as physical a battle as anyone could hope to see. Should be a packed house Friday night.

I think there is no question that Coffe County will come out ready to go in this one after the final result last year. This is major test number two for Oakland. They proved last week they knew how to win when they had the opportunity to collapse going into the fourth quarter, this week it's time to prove they can handle winning and still come back focused. I think this one will be close for a half and that Oakland's overall team speed will be the difference in the second half with them pulling away to win by two to three scores. I fully expect the first half to be as physical a battle as anyone could hope to see. Should be a packed house Friday night.

I am looking forward to going to CC and seeing my buds there. It is going to be a great game. Great to see you back on here my name is......you have been missed!

Not to worry good buddy.......wings on me AFTER the game! I promise we won't starve!

I don't know about the food during the game. I don't eat there. BUT, the tailgate party before the game is SWEET /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> ... come check that out 2p ... behind the home bleachers. Find me and introduce yourself! Barbeque and trimmings this week!

which one we've got 4...it's the young o-line I'm worried about..none started last year. may have the best defense we've had in years though. This is a very young Coffee County team. We graduated 22 Seniors last year. I expect it to be a good game.

if they lost all that then how can you say its gonna be a good game??!!......oakland stomped on them last year and they are a better team now a lot better team now

Oakland plays the kind of game that Coffee county can win. They line up and come right at you. That is what coffee county is good at defending. I think as long as coffee does not turn the ball over as much as Riverdale did than it should be a good game. If they giev oakland the ball time and time again like riverdale it could be ugly.

dont be fooled..............oakland wanted to prove a point against riverdale and they did.....now i believe that they diversify their playbook more in the upcoming games to not be so predictable....but what makes anyone believe they cant just run over everyone like riverdale used to do