to the people at VSM

MarkH

VSM

Please do the good people that live in the Memphis-Shelby Metro area a favor(and yes there are some good people here). Don't include us in your magazine again unless you do your homework. I thought last year was bad but this year takes the cake. They have NUMEROUS coaches listed as the head coach of a particular school and those coaches haven't been there in 2 or 3 years! I am talking double digits. It's laughable. Some of the coaches aren't even coaching any more. Some of the coaches have never been at a school they are listed at. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Just call your magazine East and Middle Tennessee football and don't insult us any more and there is no excuse that you can possible give to justify any of this.

lol, gotta love it. I was watching Wazoo Sports Ondemand games and the announcers were from Kentucky! That's great, they were talking about Kentucky football during the high school game.

Is there anything else out there? Can someone from TN do this? I hate out of state people covering TN football. I'd rather support folks from TN.

You are correct about one thing. There are not just a high school magazine. They aren't close to being one. You obviously didn't get the e-mail that I did promoting the fact about what a great job they were going to do on TN HS football...yada yada yada. This was last year. I was willing to overlook some MAJOR errors last year such as previews for teams for schools that weren't even open last year and incorrect positions for others. This year is not even close as I mentioned in my previous post.

I am far from bitter. I just don't understand how someone would attach their name to someting and not make sure everything is right. It's called getting a reputation and right now VSM has a bad reputation with me. It's one thing to make a grammatical or spelling error but the stuff they missed on is reporting 101.

Don't try to sell your magazine to people in other parts of the state just because you include their area high schools without doing your homework.

Knoxville...do you work for them? You need to get thicker skin. Maybe you are posting under knoxville21 and do work for them and don't want anybody to know that you work with a bunch of hacks or you are the hack that wrote this.