CENTENNIAL vs. PAGE

CHS 2007

i play football for centennial high school, and trust me we were expecting to win against brentwood. if they were predicted to win our region we will definatley have a great year. They didnt beat us, we beat our selves. Page is a good team in 3a, but we are going to try and pound them. All the seniors are riding everyone and were highly upset with the lose, but whats done is done and time to move on. We will crush page and go into indy week and with our heads high and ready for independence

Centennial Cougar football is reborn, and something to watch now in williamson county

You gotta hate it when a well thought out plan just doesnt work out /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you even bother to read the post you quoted?

And like Zoosee said, you don't have to play the game to learn about it. I've been watching football as long as I can remember. Played for the Cowboys and briefly for Freedom Middle before I decided to follow other opportunities. But even after I stopped playing the game, I still continued to follow it. I've been following CHS since the 7th grade, and have made alot of friends both in and around the program. Spent 3 years filming and commentating games for CHS, 2 of those with Zoosee at my side. Like Zoosee said, I could probably tell you more about the CHS football program than alot of guys on the team.

Am I a seasoned vet like some other people on this board? No. I'm not gonna sit here and tell you I have tons of experience in the game. And there's alot of people that have followed the game longer than I have. But that doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about. I still love to watch and study the game, because I love to do it, and it's something I will continue to do. And If you look at the three most knowledgeable CHS people on this forum (me, zoosee, and wysiwyg) we have a combined 1 year actually playing for CHS.

Basically, I'm both a fan and a student of the game. While I have limited experience, I guarantee you I know what I'm talking about. And anytime you feel like discussing football with me, let me know. I wouldn't mind taking you to school.

PS: Zoosee, got the Facebook message. Thanks /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i admire your passion and love for the game and yes you may know a thing or two about football, but costas will tell you " you need to take of those blinders and look outside CHS"