CENTENNIAL vs. PAGE

CHS 2007

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this should be interesting I believe it will turn into a smash mouth game, both teams want this one in a bad way, I think Page comes away with the win they are much more physical and intent this year. they will suprise many teams. and if the offense gets going Page will be hard to stop. Lets hope for no injuries on both teams.

What?

"How many times are you going to post this same thing? This is the third time I have read the same thing. I have read this same wording in another thread and also on the Tennessean website. You call it 34 - 21. I call it 27 - 21. Your #1 did not get both feet inbound on his second catch, but, it doesn't matter Franklin still wins. So why do you keep harping on the flag that was thrown. The flag didn't result in an immediate touchdown the way the bad call in the end zone did. The Burros still had to work for the touchdown. No one is taking anything away from Franklin this year. Even when Hillsboro was coming back, I knew that they would not win because the Burro defense could not handle the Franklin offense. I knew Franklin would be able to run the clock out before we could score all the points needed. Just because Franklin won this year does not mean that they were not scared last year. The only way to settle last year's tie would be to let the exact same players play and we know that's not possible. The only thing I can say is that last year the Franklin Rebels were SCARED, otherwise, you wouldn't be carrying on the way you are."

I believe you are calling the Franklin Team SCARED last year. That is no class whatsoever... 1. how can the team be scared when the score is tied before the refs call the game 2. in high school you dont have to get BOTH feet in bounds but only ONE 3. The so call "bad call" in the endzone was called just as it was suppose to bc the ref was out of position and on the CSS replay you can not determine if his foot ACTUALLY touches the line or not due to the camera angle and in the NFL or college level would result in the play being INCONCLUSIVE and the call on the field stands. 3. the flag on the late hit was a bit unclear... the whistle was blown but no hand motion was given to stop the play by the officials who were both on top of the play.

to call a team scared is just classless in my opinion. so you need to watch your statements because the same could say that about you. stick to the game and stop attempting to judge the character of the teams bc you obviously dont know what your talking about.

"How many times are you going to post this same thing? This is the third time I have read the same thing. I have read this same wording in another thread and also on the Tennessean website. You call it 34 - 21. I call it 27 - 21. Your #1 did not get both feet inbound on his second catch, but, it doesn't matter Franklin still wins. So why do you keep harping on the flag that was thrown. The flag didn't result in an immediate touchdown the way the bad call in the end zone did. The Burros still had to work for the touchdown. No one is taking anything away from Franklin this year. Even when Hillsboro was coming back, I knew that they would not win because the Burro defense could not handle the Franklin offense. I knew Franklin would be able to run the clock out before we could score all the points needed. Just because Franklin won this year does not mean that they were not scared last year. The only way to settle last year's tie would be to let the exact same players play and we know that's not possible. The only thing I can say is that last year the Franklin Rebels were SCARED, otherwise, you wouldn't be carrying on the way you are."

I believe you are calling the Franklin Team SCARED last year. That is no class whatsoever... 1. how can the team be scared when the score is tied before the refs call the game 2. in high school you dont have to get BOTH feet in bounds but only ONE 3. The so call "bad call" in the endzone was called just as it was suppose to bc the ref was out of position and on the CSS replay you can not determine if his foot ACTUALLY touches the line or not due to the camera angle and in the NFL or college level would result in the play being INCONCLUSIVE and the call on the field stands. 3. the flag on the late hit was a bit unclear... the whistle was blown but no hand motion was given to stop the play by the officials who were both on top of the play.

to call a team scared is just classless in my opinion. so you need to watch your statements because the same could say that about you. stick to the game and stop attempting to judge the character of the teams bc you obviously dont know what your talking about.

You might wanna double check the name of that guy who wrote that.

You might wanna double check the name of that guy who wrote that.

I stand corrected... and i apologize.

However, how come all the CHS fans have no respect for what Franklin did on Saturday night. It just seems they are not very impressed with Franklin when everyone else in the state have shown nothing but respect and interest in the talent they have there, which is well deserved. That is all and I will stop posting on CHS thread which is a disappointment bc they are a fun team to watch and have A LOT of great talent on the team, but it makes it hard to follow them when the put down other apparently good teams.

I stand corrected... and i apologize.

However, how come all the CHS fans have no respect for what Franklin did on Saturday night. It just seems they are not very impressed with Franklin when everyone else in the state have shown nothing but respect and interest in the talent they have there, which is well deserved. That is all and I will stop posting on CHS thread which is a disappointment bc they are a fun team to watch and have A LOT of great talent on the team, but it makes it hard to follow them when the put down other apparently good teams.

Its all good. Just a misunderstanding

And feel free to continue discussing CHS despite some of our fans. Trust me, I hate posters that trash another program, and I ESPECIALLY hate it when its one of our own. Every school has posters like this, but we actually do have some intelligent people on these boards that actually have some knowledge about the game (me and zoose in particular). Just don't feel discouraged to express an opinion just because a couple of a few idiot posters.

I hope Centennial will win this game. Page will be coached well but I think speed will be a big factor in this game. Hope Coach M. will allow Chaz more opportunities to use his legs. A bootleg run,sprint out, speed option,or just a called QB sweep would be good. Best wishes to the Cougars.

Yossarianmarian doesn't know much about anything or anyone.

Page by a FG

Dog,

Good to see you posting. Not sure if Page can pull it out or not. They have a bunch going both ways as a lot of smaller schools do. They had a bunch cramp up during last weeks gameand it is suppose to be a warm one Friday night. Not sure if Neel can do it all on his own. They need to spread the ball around a little more instead of having him freewheel like he does. I think the edge goes to Centennial, but I'm not predicting by how much.