CENTENNIAL vs. PAGE

CHS 2007

im a freshman. i get no pt on varsity so i deffinatley have the right to come on here

Why is a Freshmen studying Pages varsity game films, and why is that Freshman including himself when he says Page wont score a point on US? Eithier your a Varsity wanna-be or your just scared your team cant back up YOUR words, we'll find out come Friday night, hope you all will be ready for it

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you know what i am it might just be a coverup? i didnt say it was a prediction. it was an expectation. Our team is comming to play. im deffinatley not taking anything from page, or you guys we are better than last year. I scratch whatever i said, it was kind of dumb for a player to say that. i am a freshman who starts freshman and jv, i just dress varisty. itll be a game to come out and watch. Come support your cougars and patriots

C-C-CHS

My point was that Page "could" have more offensive threats than brentwood's offense. Centennial does have the athletes I am sure....but not all the same ones as last year and Page has their skill people back with some new additions. Please keep in mind that Page was in its second game with Daniels offense last year. They got so much better with it as the year wore on. They have to execute this week. Compared to a 5a school, we should not even match up. If the game is a repeat of last year, I will be surprised or we turned the ball over way too much. It is not the same team. If the score is repeated, it could be due to the vast improvement of Cent under the new coach.

I still like Daniel's play calling during the tough part of the game. I am more worried about the defense for four quarters.

All last year you said a team's classification should have no influence on the outcome of the game. After the game, we won because we were a 5A school playing a 3A school, so please stop using this in your arguments.

Keep in mind that Centennial was in their FIRST game under their new coaches and new scheme. And despite losing two key playmakers, we still have plenty returning. Not to mention the best lines CHS has seen in recent years.

honestly dude no one gives a crap about your name or why you chose it

these boards are for discussing high school football games and from what I've read of your really really crappy all out attack of Centennial and (in this board) Page, you obviously know very little about what this site is about

talk about the game, give a prediction that is actually worthy of analysis by other readers, or get the heck of the boards

Sincerly,

Zoosee

The funny thing about that Zoosee, is that you say no one gives a crap about my name, yet you were the one who started dissecting of my name in the first place. And I have every right to be on these boards without pleasing your every need.

As for bulldog, I'm very happy for you. Although many would argue that having a good sense of humor not only includes being able to "crack yourself up," but also to occasionally make others laugh. And I would love to see your poetic aptitude if you really feel like that's something you need to do.

The funny thing about that Zoosee, is that you say no one gives a crap about my name, yet you were the one who started dissecting of my name in the first place. And I have every right to be on these boards without pleasing your every need.

As for bulldog, I'm very happy for you. Although many would argue that having a good sense of humor not only includes being able to "crack yourself up," but also to occasionally make others laugh. And I would love to see your poetic aptitude if you really feel like that's something you need to do.

You know that one game where 22 guys in pads and helmets try to take that brown, weird-shaped ball from one side of the field to the other? You know anything about that?

All last year you said a team's classification should have no influence on the outcome of the game. After the game, we won because we were a 5A school playing a 3A school, so please stop using this in your arguments.

Keep in mind that Centennial was in their FIRST game under their new coaches and new scheme. And despite losing two key playmakers, we still have plenty returning. Not to mention the best lines CHS has seen in recent years.

I don't think you have the right person on that comment. I always think the classification has something to do with it. I think we have a chance to win because Centennial is not yet on a level with the other 5a schools. If don't win, what have we lost and what do you gain?

Here it goes. ....

Yossarian talks like a barbarian, writes like a samarian, hides out like an Iranian, was born thru a caesarian, and is gutless as Marian......his dimwitted sister.......that's about the best I can do since you are not much material to work with. Do you even know what football is?????

I don't think you have the right person on that comment. I always think the classification has something to do with it. I think we have a chance to win because Centennial is not yet on a level with the other 5a schools. If don't win, what have we lost and what do you gain?

A game in the standings

Here it goes. ....

Yossarian talks like a barbarian, writes like a samarian, hides out like an Iranian, was born thru a caesarian, and is gutless as Marian......his dimwitted sister.......that's about the best I can do since you are not much material to work with. Do you even know what football is?????

Bulldog, we may not agree with everything when it comes to football but you just became my new best friend

how do you know what i am it might just be a coverup? i didnt say it was a prediction. it was an expectation. Our team is comming to play. im deffinatley not taking anything from page, or you guys we are better than last year. I scratch whatever i said, it was kind of dumb for a player to say that. i am a freshman who starts freshman and jv, i just dress varisty. itll be a game to come out and watch. Come support your cougars and patriots

C-C-CHS

as a former player under Matykiewicz i will offer you my advice to stay off the boards. it's only a distraction. i love the enthusiasm but as the others said just stick to showing it out on the field. I know Matykiewicz will agree with me too.

check the boards

i wasnt the first one who gave the first definition about Yossarian

NOW BACK TO FOOTBALL!

Here it goes. ....

Do I know what football is...hmm...oh yeah. You must be talking about the sport Centennial is terrible at.