TROUSDALE COUNTY AT LIVINGSTON ACADEMY

#1jacket fan

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know one thing he was a bad cat!! He was one of the best High School football players that i ever watched. He could take over a game single handedly.

Except against SC. Just kidding (kinda). /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> He was a great high school player.

I hate to admit it, but I have to agree with you on the catchy name. "Creekbankcrackback"--I love it!! Nice to "see" you again #1jacketfan. Hope life is treating you well!!

Things are well in my world. I'm still fat and sassy like always. How's things down your way i hope everything is well. Those ribeye sandwiches do sound good. Go Jackets!!!!!!!!!

Hilhamhound, you need to go to apply for a coaching position..There are too many of us already here that know more than the coaching staff now.. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> C'mon you have 7 or 8 posts and all are not too positive and you haven't even saw them play for how long?

GO BIG BLUE!!!

I know one thing he was a bad cat!! He was one of the best High School football players that i ever watched. He could take over a game single handedly.

a bad cat he was.. he contributed to the team about every way he could.. quarterback, defensive back, punt returner, field goal holder, and im not sure but i think he mighta been the kickoff returner as well.. either well.. he was a great asset to the team all 4 years

a bad cat he was.. he contributed to the team about every way he could.. quarterback, defensive back, punt returner, field goal holder, and im not sure but i think he mighta been the kickoff returner as well.. either well.. he was a great asset to the team all 4 years

....sold popcorn, hot dogs and cold dranks at halftime and timeouts too!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

He did return kickoffs too! You left out Punter and I think he even kicked off some in 2004 when our other 2 kickers were hurt! If we had the luxury of using him at tailback, there is no telling how great he would have been there also! Offensive MVP in 2005 Championship and probably would have been defensive MVP had he not got other!

....sold popcorn, hot dogs and cold dranks at halftime and timeouts too!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

dont forget our famous ribeye sandwiches too

He did return kickoffs too! You left out Punter and I think he even kicked off some in 2004 when our other 2 kickers were hurt! If we had the luxury of using him at tailback, there is no telling how great he would have been there also! Offensive MVP in 2005 Championship and probably would have been defensive MVP had he not got other!

the most talented all around player ive ever seen roll through here.. course i havent been around that long

dont forget our famous ribeye sandwiches too

the most talented all around player ive ever seen roll through here.. course i havent been around that long

I'd agree with that--and I've been around a loooong time! We've had some great players at their position, but not the all around player Cates was!