Blackman vs Lincoln County

MOJO11

PBD

First off, if you can not talk about it then why mention it? Is it because you want people to know that YOU KNOW something others don't? Is it regarding the new "RUN AND TELL" Offense? Just goes to show that it's not what you know but WHO you know!

mr crocker...please don't challenge me publically on coach T...i would never challenge you on a public forum...and i don't think you would want me to either

i have never and never will mention individuals on this thread in a negative way nor will i talk about the intricate details of what happened friday night or anyother game in the past 3 years...no matter who's fault it was...coaches...players...etc

i do not air dirty laundry on the T...i try to he respectful...and honest...to blackman and to other teams and posters...i did say blackman played terrible on offense but left it at that...i can mention anything i want to, but i do not have to go into details!

i was simply at practice yesterday and watched them make some changes and i do have 2 sons on the varsity and they told me of some changes...so if i know someone...it is my sons

if you have something to say to me...you know where i will be everyday at 4:00 pm and you know where to get my cell phone number

PBD

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mr crocker...please don't challenge me publically on coach T...i would never challenge you on a public forum...and i don't think you would want me to either

i have never and never will mention individuals on this thread in a negative way nor will i talk about the intricate details of what happened friday night or anyother game in the past 3 years...no matter who's fault it was...coaches...players...etc

i do not air dirty laundry on the T...i try to he respectful...and honest...to blackman and to other teams and posters...i did say blackman played terrible on offense but left it at that...i can mention anything i want to, but i do not have to go into details!

i was simply at practice yesterday and watched them make some changes and i do have 2 sons on the varsity and they told me of some changes...so if i know someone...it is my sons

if you have something to say to me...you know where i will be everyday at 4:00 pm and you know where to get my cell phone number

PBD

Jeff,

I did not mention any names in my previous post. YOU should have never mentioned that YOU KNOW A SECRET BUT CAN'T TELL crap. Where are you trying to go with that? What message are you trying to send out? Your trying to identify yourself as an insider "the one that knows". The Laundry got dirty when you or someoone close to you HAD AN OPINION. Do you really want me to go on about the three issues that transpired before he went and voiced his opinion? Probably not. I have no reason to contact you and you need to be VERY careful on what you post. I know Blazenomics and who's in the class. Let this dog lie.......I urge you!

Please move on to other things ....

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Jeff,

I did not mention any names in my previous post. YOU should have never mentioned that YOU KNOW A SECRET BUT CAN'T TELL crap. Where are you trying to go with that? What message are you trying to send out? Your trying to identify yourself as an insider "the one that knows". The Laundry got dirty when you or someoone close to you HAD AN OPINION. Do you really want me to go on about the three issues that transpired before he went and voiced his opinion? Probably not. I have no reason to contact you and you need to be VERY careful on what you post. I know Blazenomics and who's in the class. Let this dog lie.......I urge you!

Guys, why are either one of you two even mentioning names on here? The Blackman program is already laughed at around the county, the last thing anybody over there needs is two daddy's getting on here and taking shots at eachother. You need to think about the type of people that read but do not post on these boards. I guarantee you that every coach not only at Blackman but around the county/state read these boards are are reading everything you two are saying to one another. Thats not even including all the kids that get on here. So before you post just think about the coaches that may never say anything to you about it, but know the the back of their heads what you are writing and have written in the past. Also think about the kids, and how your words may effect them. Just show a little class. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Guys, why are either one of you two even mentioning names on here? The Blackman program is already laughed at around the county, the last thing anybody over there needs is two daddy's getting on here and taking shots at eachother. You need to think about the type of people that read but do not post on these boards. I guarantee you that every coach not only at Blackman but around the county/state read these boards are are reading everything you two are saying to one another. Thats not even including all the kids that get on here. So before you post just think about the coaches that may never say anything to you about it, but know the the back of their heads what you are writing and have written in the past. Also think about the kids, and how your words may effect them. Just show a little class. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Agreed! Sometimes people get caught up in the moment.

Jeff,

there are no secrets...i have no problem with you...my comments were generic comments...as i have told you and your son...I recieved you gladly at blackman...welcomed you to the blaze

i just did not want to ...nor have i ever wanted to give details of what i think as to why things might or might not be working

Go Blaze /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i have said nothing that i am ashamed of on here...just said i did not want to air anything publically...

and i am not laughing at the blackman program...i like it and the coaches...and i know who reads this...that is why i post as i do

i've never said anything negative about the program...matter of fact...i have defended the program and the coaches...i have plenty of post you can check it out on...and the coaches know what i type and they know i am for them

when you ripped blackman and said they would only win 2 or 3 games a few days ago...i did not get on and tell you to get some class...you are free to post as you like...even though i disagree with your prediction /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i have said nothing that i am ashamed of on here...just said i did not want to air anything publically...

and i am not laughing at the blackman program...i like it and the coaches...and i know who reads this...that is why i post as i do

i've never said anything negative about the program...matter of fact...i have defended the program and the coaches...i have plenty of post you can check it out on...and the coaches know what i type and they know i am for them

when you ripped blackman and said they would only win 2 or 3 games a few days ago...i did not get on and tell you to get some class...you are free to post as you like...even though i disagree with your prediction /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I simply stated my opinion about how many games I feel they are capapble of winning. I have never called anybody out personally on here. All I was trying to do was ask you to think before you post.

Fumbles or not I felt Blackman should have played them better. Who knows maybe LV. is better then we thought.

BHS 13

LCHS 21

Oh, I completely agree that game should not have been close perhaps LV is better, but part of it has to be attributed to Blackman playing below their potential. However I trust that it will be fixed and look for a good showing Friday, although it once again may be low scoring.

If BHS will stay disciplined in the secondary and not allow big pass plays I think they could potentially shut down LC's offense. I think Blackman can be that good on D. LC's I formation may play into the strength of Blackman's D. Offensively, Blackman has a real opportunity to get a lot better, obviously. First thing is to protect the ball. Next is to be certain of your assignment and execute it with urgency. If Blackman will take care of the football and attack on offense, they could have a big night. They have the players and the adjustments on offense will be interesting to watch. I think the players will be ready, on offense, to erase the memories of game 1 and pick up some necessary momentum. I just hope that when Blackman gets into the 4-wide look, they don't allow LC to sit in C3 and bring 6 or 7 like LaVergne did last week. Blackman 24 Lincoln Co. 14

If BHS will stay disciplined in the secondary and not allow big pass plays I think they could potentially shut down LC's offense. I think Blackman can be that good on D. LC's I formation may play into the strength of Blackman's D. Offensively, Blackman has a real opportunity to get a lot better, obviously. First thing is to protect the ball. Next is to be certain of your assignment and execute it with urgency. If Blackman will take care of the football and attack on offense, they could have a big night. They have the players and the adjustments on offense will be interesting to watch. I think the players will be ready, on offense, to erase the memories of game 1 and pick up some necessary momentum. I just hope that when Blackman gets into the 4-wide look, they don't allow LC to sit in C3 and bring 6 or 7 like LaVergne did last week. Blackman 24 Lincoln Co. 14

agree /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> the only thing do you think blackman will attack on offense or do you think we will try field goals (if they get close enough) and hope and prey the defense holds a shutout ????? i believe blckman is good enough to do that but i dont think its likely

i know that you always defend the blackman coaches. but i was just wondering if they do anything that you dis-agree with?

it just seems to me that if a quarterback transfered to your school that threw for 300 yards against yall last year and led the region through the first four games and has a CANNON for an arm that you would let him do what he does best and that is THROW THE BALL and not run the ball so much. it just dont make sense to me that blackman had it 2nd and 15 and ran an option to the left and didnt get NO YARDS and on 3rd and fifteen the VERY NEXT PLAY RUNS THE SAME PLAY and does not get NOTHING. that just doesnt make ANY sense to me at ALL. maybe the reason that blackmans offense didnt do so hot is that the coaches are calling plays based upon what they want the players strenghts to be and not what the players strenghts are. i dont know thats just what i think i was just wondering if you have any disagreement in that at all?