Bearden at West

Batdog

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bearden played really well for the 1st quater and a half. Devrin Young had 2 INT's in the 1st quater, a 73 yd TD reception (ala Reggie Bush) and an 80 yd plus kickoff return right before the half (which ended in a blocked FG by Carter). what puzzled me was the fact that Carter kept throwing to his side. In the 2nd half, he picked another pass off, however he didn't get his foot down in time before going out of bounds. He almost picked another one on a fade route to the back of the end zone. If his play on friday night is any indication of what the future holds, then this kid will be a very very special player for the Bulldogs. Will be intrested to see what friday night brings. Pretty sure that Cummings and his boys will be ready for the DAWGS!!!!! Unfortunatly, I will be out of town so I will just have to go online and read the recap on Saturday morning.

Does Bearden have a strong soph class? If so, how many are starters? I think the QB that has replaced Halliday is a senior. Do the Dogs have a talented soph QB?

Bearden has an awesome soph. class. The Qb is better than average with the potential of being great. I know Devrin Young started on bothside friday. Steffan Stephens started at CB. I think Drew Willaims started at OLB, if not played a bunch. Peyton Landers did not start but played 90% of the game at FB and LB. All soph. More might have played...I just don't know..

Bearden by 14...

Bearden has an awesome soph. class. The Qb is better than average with the potential of being great. I know Devrin Young started on bothside friday. Steffan Stephens started at CB. I think Drew Willaims started at OLB, if not played a bunch. Peyton Landers did not start but played 90% of the game at FB and LB. All soph. More might have played...I just don't know..

Bearden by 14...

Good to hear, who is the QB and will he get any playing time?