How many starter still out for Mcminn Central

charger78

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard that all should be back this Friday except Watson. I think they might hold him out till the Meigs game also Moss i scheduled to play jus turned his ankle against Loudon should be ready by Friday against Oliver Springs coaches limited his practice this week

I didn't think jackson could play yet and i thought the lineman were out for a while. but thanks for setting me straight

wow that is good new..the oline will benefit from getting green back. the team will benefit from getting jackson back. so that means they will be at full strength when meigs rolls in. glad to see that green and jackson get some reps in before meigs. Watch oliver springs they had like 8-10 players out against loudon you guys may be in trouble

I didn't think jackson could play yet and i thought the lineman were out for a while. but thanks for setting me straight

wow that is good new..the oline will benefit from getting green back. the team will benefit from getting jackson back. so that means they will be at full strength when meigs rolls in. glad to see that green and jackson get some reps in before meigs. Watch oliver springs they had like 8-10 players out against loudon you guys may be in trouble

ha ha thats a joke i know that much down here in polk we kicked a player off for saying he was going on vacation with his dad but was really with his gf and word got back to Coach davis.... ha ha centrals players can be drug smuggling but its all straight up dar in e town they keep it real dawg

ha ha thats a joke i know that much down here in polk we kicked a player off for saying he was going on vacation with his dad but was really with his gf and word got back to Coach davis.... ha ha centrals players can be drug smuggling but its all straight up dar in e town they keep it real dawg

well u need to watch what u say i mean u can talk smack about some stuff but u need to leave stuff like drugs and stuff out and we did not even get all of our players hurt at loudon maybe u and your wildcats should go to two a days till u play the CHARGERS cause u will need it

well u need to watch what u say i mean u can talk smack about some stuff but u need to leave stuff like drugs and stuff out and we did not even get all of our players hurt at loudon maybe u and your wildcats should go to two a days till u play the CHARGERS cause u will need it

yall have beat Polk 1 time in frickin 8 years bro!!!!! yea maybe you should go to two a days that way you can keep your players on the field instead of doing other stuff (drugs etc)

yall have beat Polk 1 time in frickin 8 years bro!!!!! yea maybe you should go to two a days that way you can keep your players on the field instead of doing other stuff (drugs etc)

OK that is enough, we are talking about how many are out, not Polk vs. MC.

Let blue worry with blue, red with red, and pray that all of these young men make wonderful people.