Polk County 1-0

Casper

Usually kids like him dont even play football and just like to get the trash talk going. Not just isolating him either, there are lots of KIDS that get on here and start crap like this when the boards are for talking about the GAME not trashing or making false allogations about somebody

yeah i see it all the time you just hafta ignor thier ignorance. . good luck untill ya'll play central. . .hope the rest of the season is injury free. . .back to the game since thats what this is about

pchs:35

er:21

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a Sweetwater Wildcat I will say this. I love to play Polk County, the fans are great, the kids play hard and it is always a great game. Coach Davis is not only a really good coach he is a good man. I know this guy and he never sends anyone out to hurt another player he has way too much class for that kind of thing. And being from sweetwater I know Mike Martin will have his team ready to play. should be a good one.

As a Sweetwater Wildcat I will say this. I love to play Polk County, the fans are great, the kids play hard and it is always a great game. Coach Davis is not only a really good coach he is a good man. I know this guy and he never sends anyone out to hurt another player he has way too much class for that kind of thing. And being from sweetwater I know Mike Martin will have his team ready to play. should be a good one.

he better have them ready... talk to some boys on the team and they are already waitin to go to Chatt and walk all over E.R. again /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> yall know the deal WE DO IT BIG

I am a true Blue Charger, please ignore the ignorance of some of our young kids. I have great respect for Coach Davis and the way he coaches his kids. Most of us Charger fans are trying to act right and be humble, but we do have a renegade or too!! Good Luck next week against East Ridge!

I am a true Blue Charger, please ignore the ignorance of some of our young kids. I have great respect for Coach Davis and the way he coaches his kids. Most of us Charger fans are trying to act right and be humble, but we do have a renegade or too!! Good Luck next week against East Ridge!

WO WO WO WO WO WO!!!!!! did i just hear someone say that Charger fans are trying to act right and be humble? ha ha if this wasnt a message board i would give you a piece of my mind...... Act right and humble isnt in the hand book at Central high however Violating TSSAA rules is the #1 amendment..... you are insane budro.... EVERYONE PLEASE EXCUSE MR. ELHOSEL'S PURE IGNORANCE COME ON!!!!

WO WO WO WO WO WO!!!!!! did i just hear someone say that Charger fans are trying to act right and be humble? ha ha if this wasnt a message board i would give you a piece of my mind...... Act right and humble isnt in the hand book at Central high however Violating TSSAA rules is the #1 amendment..... you are insane budro.... EVERYONE PLEASE EXCUSE MR. ELHOSEL'S PURE IGNORANCE COME ON!!!!

I am not a student at Central so I don't know about the handbook. I just appologized for one of our stupid fans and you called ME ignorant?!! Violating rules? Name them...... oh yea Budro..... Oh well... probably wasting my time here talking to you anyway............ Budro /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I am not a student at Central so I don't know about the handbook. I just appologized for one of our stupid fans and you called ME ignorant?!! Violating rules? Name them...... oh yea Budro..... Oh well... probably wasting my time here talking to you anyway............ Budro /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Last time I checked marijuana or however you spell it was ILLEGAL and was not tolerated in school systems and if drug tested and it comes up positive that automatic DISMISSAL from any kind of team and/or club!!!!!!! ITS VERY SIMPLE BUDRO

Last time I checked marijuana or however you spell it was ILLEGAL and was not tolerated in school systems and if drug tested and it comes up positive that automatic DISMISSAL from any kind of team and/or club!!!!!!! ITS VERY SIMPLE BUDRO

Last comment on this subject, this is a Polk Co thread and not Central, but get your facts right. He was not on school grounds, and none was found in his system. He payed his price to the county and is serving his suspension to the team. Why does that bother folks in Polk Co so much? I am out of this thread and respecting the Wildcats who started this thread. No disrespect meant to those people.

East Ridge has always had talent but they lacked discpline and good coaching. Now they have both! They will give Polk all they want. Polk's inexperience at QB will hurt them against a well coached team.

ER 28

POLK 20

Inexperience usually equates to lack of athletisizm and I dont think Polk is lacking in that department. One player does not make or break a team. and by the way our quarterback is very good. I respect ER, but I also know what the Cats can accomplish. Lets just see how this one turns out then we will talk about positions. At least none of our kids have to report to community service on Saturday.

e

You are an embarrassment to the high school football community and to your school. Don't make slurs and remarks like this when you know nothing of what you speak. I am an ex-wildcat player and I KNOW this is not true. Get a life and stop trying to stir up drama on here

I am with you polk_wildcat. This could be a nice little discussion about what is going to be an interesting opener for both teams and Region 3-3A. Central's players and coaches know what kind of man Coach Davis is. What he did after last year's war was above and beyond expectations. We hold Coach Davis and his program in very, very high regard. Are Central and Polk rivals--yes--hope it can stay that way! Those of us that wish to keep this light, fun and informational need to ignore them and never respond to stupidity. Sorry, I need to get back to the game.

Polk @ East Ridge- Great Match-up-I do not think ER or PC was really tested in their first contest. Would think both coaches anxious about the contest but for different reasons. Coach Martin's Pioneers are picked by some as Region3-3A darkhorse. Martin has lots of athletes and a good, productive offensive system. A win over PC early in the season would be huge for his team's confidence. And the young and very talented Wildcats will need to make an early statement that they are ready to contend for the region's title. Coaches know each other well so there is no advantage there. Good luck to the Wildcats and Pioneers. My Pick is POLK COUNTY BY 8 (My man C. Price #26 scores the winning touchdown)