Alcoa at White House

timbdp

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better yet advocate, join me like many other White House Fans and stay off the T until something is done about about the children who post on here, are kicked off repeatedly, are known to have been kicked off and are allowed to return over and over again. Your right its not about High School Football anymore. Its about unsupervised children playing on the computor. Maybe the Coach will care maybe he wont. I'm done until something is done and so far 9 others have joined me. Your more than welcome to join us, after all what would you be missing now? Another non-amusing child who thinks he is funny trashing teenagers and is allowed to do so by those who are supposed to moderate it.

Don't let a poster get to you. That poster probably hate White House because White House put too many L's on his teams rear end.

Don't let a poster get to you. That poster probably hate White House because White House put too many L's on his teams rear end.

There is no doubt that he hates WH. The problem is he continues to have a run on here even after he has been kicked off numorus times. Enough is enough. If someone gets kicked off, why are they allowed to return again and again. If it was bad enough to get kicked off the first time why allow it again? Just my opinion and that of at least 23 more WH fans. If no one has noticed, comments on WH threads are now few and far. Maybe someone will get the message.