Coalfield @ Oneida

Well the indians are comeing off a big win friday night over a good hampton team who more then likely will win in there district now as the yellow jackets come to town for oneidas first district game of the year who will pull this one off cause coalfield has been held scoreless all year so far coalfield has lost to york 42-0 and wartburg 13-0 mean while the indians beat rockwood 28-14 and hampton 26-14 so as coach henry and them come to oneida look for this to be a heated battled as its the coalfield yellowjackets and the highly favorite indians matching up for there first district game of the year any predictions im going to say it will be:

OHS--- 42

CHS--- 0

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Coach Henry will be fine he will have a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG season this year other than the #14 on his team they just do not have any players like they had in the past. I know it hurt last Friday night to watch Wartburg beat you when they had not won a game in what 4 years? The sesaon just gets rougher from here on out.

Coalfield not looking to good this year as u all know, Watched us get embarrassed by York again kinda expected that one ... then got beat by Wartburg that one stung a little bit ... to many mistakes in the red zone cost us that game but congrats to Wartburg glad they got a W been a long time just wished it wasn't against us.

Our defense played fairly well Friday got a little tired late ... Offense needs some lineman in a BAD way !!

Congrats to the Indians big win over Hampton I was so glad to see that score...

We were happy as a reg 2 team to get a win over the Bulldogs, FINALLY! They are a tough team and fought the Indians to the end. The Tribe expects nothing less from the Yellow Jackets. Stay focused Indians! Every week is an opportunity to get better.

I hope we will all keep remebering that we are talking about High School boys. I promise that no one wants to win more than they do.

We were happy as a reg 2 team to get a win over the Bulldogs, FINALLY! They are a tough team and fought the Indians to the end. The Tribe expects nothing less from the Yellow Jackets. Stay focused Indians! Every week is an opportunity to get better.

I hope we will all keep remebering that we are talking about High School boys. I promise that no one wants to win more than they do.

I like the way you look at things Smashmouth, these are just highschool boys and they work year around to be good, some have great seasons and others take it on the chin, its not a disgrace, these boys are to be commended. I hate to see people trash talk weak teams. Ialso love to see people who can win with dignity, Ilike Coalfield and Oneida,2 classy programs, This one looks like a mismatch to me,but its not been too long ago ,the shoe was on the other foot.

On another note, I'll be pulling for Oneida and I think they have a good shot at a 10 and 0 season. Hats off to a fine bunch of coaches and a hard working bunch of boys.

Well i like most of the posters on this threads thought's of a blow out, however I hate these games. Sometimes it does more bad than good when these players get on here and see these predictions. For the players, don't take this coalfield team lightly. I know the coaches won't and i hope you won't either. I don't care if you win by 28 or by 1.I would feel more comfortable with the first /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> however do your job as the coaches put it out for ya and you will get the win!!The first two games were for fine tuning. This game COUNTS.Let's get this region game win. We are 0-0 in the region just like coalfield is. Let's make a statement by beginning this year with a win and take it one game at a time.

I like the way you look at things Smashmouth, these are just highschool boys and they work year around to be good, some have great seasons and others take it on the chin, its not a disgrace, these boys are to be commended. I hate to see people trash talk weak teams. Ialso love to see people who can win with dignity, Ilike Coalfield and Oneida,2 classy programs, This one looks like a mismatch to me,but its not been too long ago ,the shoe was on the other foot.

On another note, I'll be pulling for Oneida and I think they have a good shot at a 10 and 0 season. Hats off to a fine bunch of coaches and a hard working bunch of boys.

I tell ya pujo, Oneida, Coalfield, Hampton....they all have very good coaches. It??™s the boys who put in the work and play the game and all the glory should be given to them. But you really need a group of strong men who are patient and good role models as coaches. It??™s a tough, thankless job.

Boy, I just hope we come out firing and get that first region win. Need to gather up all them region games to really punch your ticket for the ride into the playoffs. I think them Bulldogs will do very well this week. Hampton has a bunch of fans over here on the reservation.

Well i like most of the posters on this threads thought's of a blow out, however I hate these games. Sometimes it does more bad than good when these players get on here and see these predictions. For the players, don't take this coalfield team lightly. I know the coaches won't and i hope you won't either. I don't care if you win by 28 or by 1.I would feel more comfortable with the first /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> however do your job as the coaches put it out for ya and you will get the win!!The first two games were for fine tuning. This game COUNTS.Let's get this region game win. We are 0-0 in the region just like coalfield is. Let's make a statement by beginning this year with a win and take it one game at a time.

i think that is the main thing the indians need to do.. take it ONE game at a time, dont start thinkin about where your gonna be in november just yet. it will come, get this first reigon win and continue to get ready each week for a new team. cause if we can continue to play how we have been i got a good feelin that we will get to watch some playoffs at m e thompson!

Ok, I see it like this. Sure it is a big rivalry game and all that emotion will last like one maybe two possessions. Then the better team will take over, and there is no doubt who that is.

Oneida has had a couple of good wins. On the road at Hampton is borderline "big" win. They have a very sound, experienced, well coached group. Coalfield has been shut-out in both games. York has a good team, but oh my to get shut-out by Wartburg's D that is most concerning. Wartburg yielded over 400 yards total offense in the FIRST HALF against Scott, and that was with second team offense playing nearly the entire second quarter. That can't say much for the Jackets offense.

Coalfield might keep it close for a quarter, and it might not, just way over matched in this one.

Oneida: 34

C-field: 0

In a perfect world BOTH of these teams would be undefeated and we'd all be on page 17 or 18 by today. Heck, everyone of us knows this is the way it is in rural single A football. Some years you have it and some years you do well to break even. One thing in this rivalry that has remained constant is the intensity of the participants. Underdog or favorite, your gonna see some top of the line hitting. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Which makes for some excellent entertainment on Friday Night! I'm kinda wavering on my prediction because even in some of the worst years, these two have managed to make a game of it. We'll see how I feel later in the week.

Hey Pujo, what do you think of our personnel? I'm kinda interested to hear your take on my boys.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kazzitoro /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm beginning to really worry about CYJacket......reckon' they got him tied up somewhere with his mouth gagged? I didn't think the crusty old goat had fallen into the silent abyss! Sheesh.....! I'm almost proud of them at this point. I can't recall the last incident ever where the Yellow Jacket faithful have become this silent. Almost beginning to make this series.......... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> boring /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> . (Gulp!)

Kazz