johnson county @ Elizabethton

hightower66

If theCyclones played like wimps what does that make JOCO cause last I checked JOCO just won 2 out of the last 7 against the Cyclones there is no argueing that remember just like the Toppers game a win is a win!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go Cyclones!!!!!

Johnson County wouldnt even trade film we had to get it from hampton and from what i have seen JC hold on cause your in for a heck of a game /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnson County wouldnt even trade film we had to get it from hampton and from what i have seen JC hold on cause your in for a heck of a game /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i heard last year when we exchanged tapes with whitten he threw the tape at one of the assistants and was a real jerk about it...maybe that is the reason why u had to get the tape from hampton this year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> elizabethton will have their hands full come this friday

i heard last year when we exchanged tapes with whitten he threw the tape at one of the assistants and was a real jerk about it...maybe that is the reason why u had to get the tape from hampton this year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> elizabethton will have their hands full come this friday

Get out of Bush leauge J County... The quick defense of Elizabethton will be all you need. Your running backs go from sideline to sideline which can not happen against a quick(not Hampton defense) Your QB rolls to the one side recevier side everytime(almost) which that can't happen either when you have good OLB's. I don't know what has got into fans up there thinking you all are so good but come friday and then after you will be fighting to stay in the playoff reach.

Get out of Bush leauge J County... The quick defense of Elizabethton will be all you need. Your running backs go from sideline to sideline which can not happen against a quick(not Hampton defense) Your QB rolls to the one side recevier side everytime(almost) which that can't happen either when you have good OLB's. I don't know what has got into fans up there thinking you all are so good but come friday and then after you will be fighting to stay in the playoff reach.

i never said that i think we are so good...just better than a bunch of etown cyclones

I haven't done any trash talk so don't drag me into yours. I haven't talked about how good we are, I've just said that I think that we will win and I hope we do. I'm done with this until after the game. GO LONGHORNS!!!!!!!!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

wow ok even if elizabethton does pull off a miracle and coach Witten learns how to coach in a week and beat Johnson County it wont be by that much. You can not seriously think that your small defense can stop Grindstaff Shelton Phipps and Prudhomme come on we will at least score 28 if not more and there is no way that our defense will give up 35 there isnt an App St beating LSU chance that will happen. I know i know where your going to go with this that we gave up 27 to Hampton. Ok im not making excuses cause there is no reason why we should have given up that much to them but that was the 1st game of the season and we are rivals and i believe you said in a prev post that in a rivalry game anything can happen. (It might have not been you) I tell you what if Elizabethton wins i will give Elizabethton all the respect in the world and never post on this site again. That is how confident i am that Johnson County will beat Elizabethton from opening kick to final whistle and thats how much confidence i have in the coaching of coach Witten.

Go Horns

i think that it will be betsy by atleast 7. I dont think the 'horns will be able to handle the speed that will be on the field. As far as the reference of Coach Witten not being a coach, i'll take him any day with the displine that he brings and the respect that he has of the kids playing for him. There is more to coaching than w & l's. So with that being said, i will bet that he does a heck of a job the rest of the season and that we make the playoffs and JC sets at home then tell me Who can't coach?

Guest longhorns51

yes Elizabethton is quick we all now that but as for your OLB's their to small to bring down Phipps Grindstaff or Shelton we will run them over. Cyclones are whimps they cant handle the power Johnson County has. and come playoff time we both will be playing as long as you guys can beat a young East team. Go Horns bring a W back to the mountains.

Wouldnt it be great for once for JOCO and EHS to finish 1 and 2 in the conference and both host home games and how big a game would it be if they played for the reginal championship could you imagine the crowd! WOW I honestly think this game is for 2nd though just cause South is loaded on both sides of the ball but the Cyclones had them beat 2 years ago if not for a missed feild goal! So you never know

REALLY...?? I think that team from Bristol might have something to say about that /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Guest longhorns51

REALLY...?? I think that team from Bristol might have something to say about that

really i think that team from Bristol is OVERRATED. na im just playing the winner of this game has a chance to be 2nd but honestly the MLC will have the same results as last year THS and South might switch this year but i hope not though i have faith in my longhorns that we can get that monkey THS off our back this year.

yes Elizabethton is quick we all now that but as for your OLB's their to small to bring down Phipps Grindstaff or Shelton we will run them over. Cyclones are whimps they cant handle the power Johnson County has. and come playoff time we both will be playing as long as you guys can beat a young East team. Go Horns bring a W back to the mountains.

I seen the #21 from eliz that everyone thinks is soooo fast miss about 10 easy tacles

Guest longhorns51

i heard last year when we exchanged tapes with whitten he threw the tape at one of the assistants and was a real jerk about it...maybe that is the reason why u had to get the tape from hampton this year. elizabethton will have their hands full come this friday

Coach Whitten is just upset that he dont know how to coach he thought it would be fun to come back to his old high school and relive his old glory days news flash you cant coach so go be a fan and let a real coach take over and quit living off of your bothers name.