johnson county @ Elizabethton

hightower66

you talk about the size. i would put my money hands down that our players are pound for pound just as strong or maybe even stronger in the weight room than the other teams in the MLC. you say prudhomme is the only player we got??? we'll see who has the better qb on the field friday and he's a beast on defense too when used on the opposite side of the ball. so keep talking elizabethton "prep boys", cause when your laying on the field after getting laid out a couple times that will slow them "fast" backs down...

Your quarterback...what's his name /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> ...is probably the biggest player on the team. And about the weight room...you could be right. But it makes more since to me to make that statement rather than adding 2 inches and 20 lbs to every player on the team. At least your opponent is left to speculate on the weight room thing, but you can clearly see some of your players are nowhere near what they are listed at. What's with that...some kind of "little man syndrome" you guys have. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All you Betsy fans that are talking like your team is a bunch of football gods get back on this board after you have played DB,TH,and South you will not win any of those three and you know it, not one of them will be close. You like comparing yourselves with those big schools, so until you have beat them lay down and get off these 2A & 3A schools backs. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Your quarterback...what's his name /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> ...is probably the biggest player on the team. And about the weight room...you could be right. But it makes more since to me to make that statement rather than adding 2 inches and 20 lbs to every player on the team. At least your opponent is left to speculate on the weight room thing, but you can clearly see some of your players are nowhere near what they are listed at. What's with that...some kind of "little man syndrome" you guys have. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Austin Phipps is the qb and is listed at 6'3" 220 lbs and is every bit of that. he was also the second best qb in the conference last year (behind curt phillips of course) and if you look at every teams roster the weight and height is a little off im sure...

All you Betsy fans that are talking like your team is a bunch of football gods get back on this board after you have played DB,TH,and South you will not win any of those three and you know it, not one of them will be close. You like comparing yourselves with those big schools, so until you have beat them lay down and get off these 2A & 3A schools backs. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Spoken like a true republican!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I heard all kinds of moronic babble just like that at last night??™s convention. News flash??¦I am from THS genius and I don??™t here anybody else talking. So what??™s your point? Are you realizing that you are probably going to be out of your league this Friday night and you want Betsy to take it easy on the poor little wanna be 4A Longhorns. Or is this just more of the ???little man syndrome??? stuff you guys are obviously dealing with. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Ok??¦I have some time to play so let??™s do it. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> To be honest with you Johnson County is the most overrated team in the conference this year. Their one truly talented player is Prudhomme??¦and??¦well??¦I guess that??™s it. I looked at your roster, but I was also at the jamboree and watched the players come in without their pads, and I think it??™s safe to say that there is a lot of fudging on the true size of the players on this team to say the least. I think you get a lot of credit because JC has the rep of being hardcore and playing with a lot of heart??¦but that??™s not going to be enough this year against what I believe to be the clear cut top three teams (South, THS, and Elizabethton). The only thing that slightly levels the playing field for JC this year is frankly your playing field??¦because after the Circus or Rodeo or whatever it is /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> that completely destroys the playing surface of that field comes to town it is almost impossible to compete on that ???mud bowel???. In this game if EH can keep the ball out of Prudhomme??™s hands (and away from that foot I might add) JC won??™t be able to score with them. EH has some talented and very speedy backs. Speed can kill in the open field and JC has to be worried about containment because in the Science Hill game I (and probably more than half of Johnson County??™s team) saw first hand that if these guys break out of the ???box???, the secondary better already be on their horse because they won??™t be lookin back. With all the speed and athleticism on the SH team they had their hands full when one of these three (Carr, Forbes, or Itaro) broke through the line. What on earth would make JC so confident that they can stop this barrage I don??™t know??¦because frankly it??™s going to be a BIG problem for South and THS if they are unable to control the line of scrimmage. I know that one or two of my statement have been pretty bold, and that anything can happen in high school football (like that thunderstorm in 05??™ that stopped a travesty from taking place /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> ), but I??™m trying to figure out how longhorns51, zaza90, and grbone will ever be able to post on these boards again after the beating you will more than likely take on Friday!! What could you possible say after talking your team up so much and standing on your stump proclaiming that we are all just mere mortals compared to the mighty longhorns /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> . Maybe you can just fall back on the ???great and powerful??? Cloudland; or the ???extraordinarily superior to all??? Hampton bulldogs. Your mouth (longhorn51) is really casting a dark shadow on the accomplishments of others??¦way to represent!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

THATS RIGHT !

I think Witten has so much of his brother's money, he don't really care if the Cyclones win or not! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Maybe the leadership of Elizabethton will forget about money for once and get rid of that yellow stripe that runs down their backs and hire someone who can coach. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Johnson Co. will be bringing hardworking, blue collar players to E-town. These are the kind of people who built America. E-town is the kind of people who are bringing it down. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

There must be some good drugs going around Johnson County!!!Or it could just be pure ignoramus /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

There must be some good drugs going around Johnson County!!!Or it could just be pure ignoramus /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sounds more like BAD...MOONSHINE. I heard it does that to ya /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Gosh, I know there is smack talk from both sides but for gosh sakes JoCo like to talk it up and on top of that anytime zAZa90 posts I feel my IQ drop a little due to his ignorance and blind arguments. I feel sorry for the real JC football fans that have to claim you all because you're not representing JC in a good light.

Other then that I think that this will be a pretty physical game with EHS getting roughed up a bit, but whatever doesn't kill us will make us stronger win or lose. But I give this one to EHS 35-21

EHSTrack, your IQ couldn't drop any lower than what it is /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> My arguments are completely backed up by facts about what has happened in this county since 2000. Elizabethton's program is not what has put this county on the map, toees in the bleachers, and money in the bank. Its the winning programs of Cloudland and Hampton and the team that represents the hard working Americans in East Tennessee, the Johnson Co. Longhorns. Their victory Friday night will be just another notch in the belt against corporate and political corruption. With every loss, it just puts a bigger smile on my face! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I look for a big time humbling of the Elizabethton Cyclones this Friday! /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think Witten has so much of his brother's money, he don't really care if the Cyclones win or not! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Maybe the leadership of Elizabethton will forget about money for once and get rid of that yellow stripe that runs down their backs and hire someone who can coach. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Johnson Co. will be bringing hardworking, blue collar players to E-town. These are the kind of people who built America. E-town is the kind of people who are bringing it down. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Do you even know Coach Witten? i bet not, so before you to spread the rhetoric (you might have to look that word up) about someone you don't have a clue about, you need to check your facts. Coach Witten worked for everything he has, can you name anyone who went to a BCS School on a full ride that is from JC? What about someone who was a graduate asst at the univ. of Tenn. So we will see come friday night who the better coach is. I say that it is Witten by atleast 7 no make that double digets. You may or may not be blue collar people but i know what one is and i see them all over E-Town and i happen to be one of them!

Spoken like a true republican!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I heard all kinds of moronic babble just like that at last night??™s convention. News flash??¦I am from THS genius and I don??™t here anybody else talking. So what??™s your point? Are you realizing that you are probably going to be out of your league this Friday night and you want Betsy to take it easy on the poor little wanna be 4A Longhorns. Or is this just more of the ???little man syndrome??? stuff you guys are obviously dealing with. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Remember in 2001 when "little man" Cloudland came to THS and scrimmaged you all to a draw? /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> I wouldn't talk too big there feller, because most of the big schools in this area stink. Some people from Maryville even said it was like playing a junior high team. The Vikings are pitiful! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />