Poor Powell

Shelia

I was surorised that CC was dominant in that game, but I wasnt surprised to hear that they won. Jeff Co. is one of the toughest teams in that region this year & CC is no longer a doormat. They are loaded with talent. I think Jeff Co. DB & CC may be the top 3 teams there this year. Quit cring Powell you guys are never as good as you think you are.

I'm not sure who you are referring to, but I think it's safe to say that there aren't any Powell fans here crying about the loss to Campbell County. No one here is making any excuses for that loss at all. Obviously, the better team won the game. I know a lot of CC fans can't understand why so many Powell fans are still in disbelief about the game, but I'd say that there were a lot of Tennessee fans in disbelief after they lost to Vanderbilt a few years ago. It was the first time CC had ever beaten Powell, so I think disbelief is a natural reaction to a loss like that.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bottom line, move on from it and win tonight.

First games are always the toughest to get things together. They have had a week now to prepare, im going to try and go see it tonight, just depends on what happens.

They will be okay I think, The region seems to be a little down this year after the first 2 weeks. Hopefully powell can bounce back and win it tonight.

I'm not sure who you are referring to, but I think it's safe to say that there aren't any Powell fans here crying about the loss to Campbell County. No one here is making any excuses for that loss at all. Obviously, the better team won the game. I know a lot of CC fans can't understand why so many Powell fans are still in disbelief about the game, but I'd say that there were a lot of Tennessee fans in disbelief after they lost to Vanderbilt a few years ago. It was the first time CC had ever beaten Powell, so I think disbelief is a natural reaction to a loss like that.

Nothing like a little dose of Lenoir City to make you feel better about yourself. Once again, LC is out coached and out played by a team with equal talent.

HTV,

My favorite team, other than the Big Orange, is not hard to figure out...DEVILSDEN.

Yes, I made that assumption and that was pretty much my point. Your team was sitting at 0-2 at the time, yet you were dogging another school?

Just a bit of the glass houses thing, my friend.

Halls potentially has a very good football team this year. Kevin does a great job there.