INDY vs. Centennial

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WhoAreWePageHigh

Indy vs. Centennial, Centennial coming off a loss to Page, Indy coming off a win against an overmatched Kenwood team. Predictions?

no one cares. its two awful teams

Really? Indy is an awful team? Wanna explain your reasoning behind that statement?

I wouldn't say Indy is awful at all but I do think they are a little down and are working hard to get back to thier expections and will get there soon, I hope Indy dosent overlook centennial they have very good athletes with lots of speed with that combination they are dangerous. good luck to the Indy team.

laugh laugh look at indys second year at vasity level when they played you (page) what was it 38 - 6 Indy.....Page, you beat fairview I think Indy powder puff could be them ) and you beat a cent team is not that good at all,,,,,,, tell Jack to put Indy on the schedule again.... anyways back to the post -- Indy by 16

laugh laugh look at indys second year at vasity level when they played you (page) what was it 38 - 6 Indy.....Page, you beat fairview I think Indy powder puff could be them ) and you beat a cent team is not that good at all,,,,,,, tell Jack to put Indy on the schedule again.... anyways back to the post -- Indy by 16

Agreed - Indy along with coaches, players and their huge FAN BASE and it being the HOME season opener will win this one! Prediction - Indy by 20 There is just something about the "spirit" in that place when football is being played. Those players know that everyone in that stadium is pulling for them......

Agreed - Indy along with coaches, players and their huge FAN BASE and it being the HOME season opener will win this one! Prediction - Indy by 20 There is just something about the "spirit" in that place when football is being played. Those players know that everyone in that stadium is pulling for them......

wow, ballin that was perfect.. NO DOUBT Eagle Stadium will be THE LOUDEST stadium in middle tennessee next friday..

Guest WhoAreWePageHigh

im pretty sure our 1st srtings beat your 1st strings 14-0 a couple weeks ago.

Let's see if next week's game against Lipscomb doesn't quiet your arrogance down a bit. I think that will put things into perspective for our fellow friends down on Arno Road. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Independence will beat Centennial handedly. Centennial will score but Indy will put up too many points too. My prediction is Indy 35 to Cent. 14.

Yeah, a team must really be horrible to make it all the way to the state title game.

The Cougars have the talent to match up. But they will have to play ALOT better than they did last night. I'd love to believe they can pull it out, but after watching last night...I just don't know. They just looked very flat in alot of places.

so am i supposed to brag that our jv beat your jv?? and the Falcons beat the Patriots in the preseason.. but i guarantee 9 outta 10 times it wouldn't happen in the regular season. i wish we played ya'll cause we would play with no holds bar.. we could make it really ugly, very easily. have fun with Lipscomb, lets see what happens when you play talent.. anyways, CHS i agree, that was a bad game.