Lake County @ Union City

Sounds just like you there Butchie.....

Lake County may give us a test early but if come out and control the ball like we did against Westview by moving the ball down field, then yes, it will be a long night for the Green and Gold.

I think Union city will do well and may even throw the balla little more.

We will see!!

I could be wrong but I hope U.C. throws all night long..lol..I believe we have the players to guard the pass...Please pass...No runs at all..lol

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we win but I am a realist. Of course I would love it if I am wrong. I will sit down to that plate of fresh cooked crow any old day. Bon appetit!!

Spellrone..I heard this morning that Lake Co had a couple players quit in the past day or so..Have you heard anything..With only about 21 players or so..don't need anyone quitting..Also heard the coach had them on the practice field last night until about 10 o'clock!

Spellrone..I heard this morning that Lake Co had a couple players quit in the past day or so..Have you heard anything..With only about 21 players or so..don't need anyone quitting..Also heard the coach had them on the practice field last night until about 10 o'clock!

No I haven't heard a thing about anyone quitting. I think i will try to find out before driving to Union City tonight. I remember something similar to that happening before a game with Bruceton several years ago. Man I was really perturbed after that 200 mile round trip. I'll post what I find out as soon as I find out. I would not be surprised at all though. I really don't understand this....................never mind i'll not go there.

No I haven't heard a thing about anyone quitting. I think i will try to find out before driving to Union City tonight. I remember something similar to that happening before a game with Bruceton several years ago. Man I was really perturbed after that 200 mile round trip. I'll post what I find out as soon as I find out. I would not be surprised at all though. I really don't understand this....................never mind i'll not go there.

I read in the Lake Co Banner that the coach was going to put a lineman in the backfield to try to ge the running game going..So..maybe he did that in practice and was down on the running backs..I was told that both starting running backs quit..Could just be a rumour....I guess we'll know tonight..I remember the Bruceton fiasco when a lot of them quit at playoff time..I knew before I went to that game but went anyway to really just support the players that did play..

I read in the Lake Co Banner that the coach was going to put a lineman in the backfield to try to ge the running game going..So..maybe he did that in practice and was down on the running backs..I was told that both starting running backs quit..Could just be a rumour....I guess we'll know tonight..I remember the Bruceton fiasco when a lot of them quit at playoff time..I knew before I went to that game but went anyway to really just support the players that did play..

You were right. That is what happened.Two running backs quit. That is also two players on defense as well. That will put us at or real close to less than 20 players on the team. That ain't good anyway you look at it. We will see tonight how those left on the team deal with it. I think our running game just got a little more anemic and our defense a little more porous. The two kids are seniors I believe who have played since junior high. Time will tell.

You were right. That is what happened.Two running backs quit. That is also two players on defense as well. That will put us at or real close to less than 20 players on the team. That ain't good anyway you look at it. We will see tonight how those left on the team deal with it. I think our running game just got a little more anemic and our defense a little more porous. The two kids are seniors I believe who have played since junior high. Time will tell.

Man, I really hope they didn't quit. They are not team players do something like that. Now the other members of the team has to stink it up and go.

I don't care who you might be for in any game, these are kids and will do what they want to.

Seems like Lake County has this problem very often. Hard to get any type of a program re-built with this kind of activity going on.

Maybe it is just a rumor and hope it is for the other kids on the team.

I'm sure if Union city gets a quick couple of scores that Coach Bowling knowing him as I do will hold the horeses back a little but on the other hand you can't tell a kid who doesn't get to play much not to score.

Only time will tell.....

Yes, Union City should have beaten Westview...but that game is over and done with.......Westview Won.

I listened to the game on the radio. UC played well, but I miss how they should have won. That means Westview should have lost. I don't think that is accurate. Westview made stops when they had to.

I agree Westview won that game because they played and overall good game. They made no mistakes on offense, scored offensively and defensively, and made stops when UC threatened....UC played a good game but Westview deserved the win! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I agree Westview won that game because they played and overall good game. They made no mistakes on offense, scored offensively and defensively, and made stops when UC threatened....UC played a good game but Westview deserved the win! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

DSVTN TNRY ERTBETNWE WERB2 EV312V5T 3434 34 3 4 45 23 ER ERWER E 34 EWE 111111111111111111111111////////////////////////////////////////11111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever!!