Dist 14a

JWhumboldt

Slamdunker,

Bradford got beat by Lake Co. Lake Co. got beat by Dresden. So, does this mean that Bradford is weak? No. Bradford is very good. Gleason is also very good. Bradford was just better the night that yall played them.

But, to say that Gleason is weak is nonsense.

Also, Slamdunker, before you think that I'm a Gleason fan trying to take up for the Lady Dawgs....I'm not. I live in Greenfield.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not know how you think gleason is so good bradford domnated gleason gleason is week.

i really do not think 9 points is dominating!!!!!!if it had been 30 or so then thats dominating...and i am a Lady Dawg Fan!!!!!Very Proud of it.... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Win or Lose...... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Obviously you did not go to school in Gleason or you would know that "week" means a period of 7 days. Obviously your post was "weak".

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> This post could be considered...."Shut-Up Juice"....

slamdunker54 needs to go the way of SFFan and monsterman99.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Was not very impressed with Humboldt last night vs. Dresden. I had heard that they were really good. They do a have a really good guard (#4) that can shoot and a good post player (#33)or (#35). Dresden, pretty much lead the whole game until the fourth quarter. If they could have taken better care of the ball in the half court they would of won. Glisson played very well, but nobody else really stepped up. I do not see Humboldt winning the district, however anybody can beat anybody on any night.