Meigs County @ McMinn Central

logcabinman

Just a opinion, Meigs comes out tough as usual, but fades to the tallent that Central has put together, Chargers 35 - 13. Couple of things to watch for, I'd be curious to see what kind of statement Coach Derrick makes on the scoreboard? And have things mended up between the Charger players, can they play together? No game for us this week, so I'll tune in, should be interesting!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a opinion, Meigs comes out tough as usual, but fades to the tallent that Central has put together, Chargers 35 - 13. Couple of things to watch for, I'd be curious to see what kind of statement Coach Derrick makes on the scoreboard? And have things mended up between the Charger players, can they play together? No game for us this week, so I'll tune in, should be interesting!

The kids are getting along great.. Yeah they can and will play together, with action jackson and watson coming back.. WATCH OUT. Jackson is another weapon and watson will be a force a full back blocking and running and at linebacker! And the comment about what kind of statement will coach D make on the scoreboard? Ill just say this. Its Meigs County.. He will put up as many as he can, if hes up 35 at halftime the dogs wont be called off, they'll keep playing the second half. Come on down and watch and see what yall will have to deal with next week! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> travel safe, and enjoy the game.

wonder how sportsman like meigs will be toward rayl?

Take it for what its worth, but I work with two Meigs fathers and they both have told me that the Meigs kids have promised AT LEAST 5 personal fouls. I replied thats great because thats almost 100 yds in penalties. They informed me the kids didnt care. This one has the potential to get ugly if the referees are not on top of their game.

Take it for what its worth, but I work with two Meigs fathers and they both have told me that the Meigs kids have promised AT LEAST 5 personal fouls. I replied thats great because thats almost 100 yds in penalties. They informed me the kids didnt care. This one has the potential to get ugly if the referees are not on top of their game.

I hope thats not the case.. But what about them Chragers being ranked 3rd in the state in 3A!!??

i think it would be stupid for meigs to give a high powered central offense that much of a head start with stupid personal fouls and if they are tryin to put him out of the game i dont think that will happen cause what i have seen about him at practice is he is a tough kid and can take a hit