Meigs County @ McMinn Central

logcabinman

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be one of the best teams at MC I have seen in a long while on both sides of the ball.

I will predict a two or three TD victory for the Chargers. I know there will be a lot of fight in those Tigers though.

i agree central wins by at least 21 due to all there talent on offense plus a few key players returning

Hey cabinman, thanks for starting another blog. Let's see if we can keep this about the game and not get another one shut down! Now for the game: Special teams ----- in favor big for the Chargers. It means a lot having teams start on their 20 most every kickoff. Poor coverage really kept Meigs in the game last year.

Speed----- again in favor of Central. There is a lot of speed on both sides of the ball.

Emotion---- Got to give this one to Meigs, they have something to prove and they will be ready to go. Not sure how Central will handle the game with two blow outs before this game.

Central has to keep focused on their long range goals by not overlooking anyone on this schedule. I think the Vols needed to take this advice. If you let someone hang around long enough until they get happy, Look out, anything can happen!!

i personally am a sweetwater fan but i would like to ask some of yall's perspective on central i've seen them play and i think them boys can go pretty deep in the playoffs but do you think there lack of strength of schedule will come back to hurt them as it did last year cause they had a great season then got booted out with an early exit to the playoffs....but if they can get good team chemistry the rest the way i think these kids got a very good year ahead of them

i'll take central in this one by 24... i have to agree OldSchool... special teams is a big plus for central this year... not that they weren't good last year... haha... but Jamin has as strong a leg as anyone you'll see across Tennessee... Central's speed and defense win this one for them as well as carry them deep into the playoffs...

This could be one of the best teams at MC I have seen in a long while on both sides of the ball.

I will predict a two or three TD victory for the Chargers. I know there will be a lot of fight in those Tigers though.

This game could get ugly real quick if Central is clicking on all cylinders and Meigs fails to slow them down. All of the Meigs teams I have seen for many years play tough hard nosed football, but that won't overcome Central's talent and depth this year. The Chargers are the best by far in this Region, which still isn't saying much when compared to the top class AAA teams in the state.

Meigs will be glad the clock is running without stopping in the 4th quarter. It won't be a malfunction, I think they refer to it as "The Mercy Rule".

Chargers -- Whatever they want it to be

Tigers -- 6

man....i knew meigs was supposed to be down this year, and central is in for a great season, but seemes like everyone thinks this game will be similar to the OS game last week? everyone saying central could be up 42 to 0 at halftime like last week?! guys i think the big blue will win this one, but this is meigs co. as much as i hate to say it meigs always brings it.

CHARGERS 40

MEIGS 16

chargers pull away in the fourth quarter. jordan jackson player of the game?