Meigs County @ McMinn Central

logcabinman

I missed the President's helicopter landing but it must have been GW in the white-hat last night cause I think your guy will have a one game suspension. And I thought the only special person at last night's game was an SEC scout.

i had heard that a scout from UT was there friday night. any truth to that?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speed...Speed...Speed...The chargers have plenty. They whipped us in every phase of the game. I misjudged the coaches class, no need to try to embarrass high school kids. Why play the starters in the fourth quarter? Too big a chance to get someone injured. Jackson is a man among boys. Good Luck.

There was no intention to embarrass any players but if Central is to be successful over the long run, they have to play to higher level no matter the level of competition.

Have you been around Meigs County football for any amount of time or are you just a recent follower ? Over the last 15 years no team in our area has played a more physical style of football than Meigs. Anybody that has followed local high school football knows this. They would hit you hard and often, behind the play, right up to the whistle and past. Their reputation was made playing hard-nose football. Throw in several tallented players over that time frame and great coaching and lots of wins followed. Now that Central plays an aggressive, play thru the whistle style- we are classless? I can tell you for sure that the Chargers will continue to play hard and thru the whistle. Meigs had better get ready for Norte Dame because a loss next week would be devasting with Polk and Howard left to play.Lots of questions on offense for Meigs. No offensive touchdowns in two weeks.