Meigs County @ McMinn Central

logcabinman

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, I think it was a little more of "All eyes on me.." ,than a "good team".

Oh so he wanted "all eyes on him" so he comes to Central, where there is MANY more athletes besides him. He was THE man at meigs. He knew he wouldnt be at Central there is just too many athletes for him to be the main man. So dont try that. He wants to play college ball and he feels with him at central coaches will be coming to watch many players and maybe he will get noticed by a coach.. Not to mention coach derrick gets your name out there, he'll do anything to get one of his players the chance to play at the next level.

Nope, I think it was a little more of "All eyes on me.." ,than a "good team".

THATS FUNNY!!!

I read the Times on Friday and not once did he mention the O line or any other player besides Jackson. Canadian could you tell me how many players on your team didn't play in the Etowah or Englewood youth football programs.

i think it would be stupid for meigs to give a high powered central offense that much of a head start with stupid personal fouls and if they are tryin to put him out of the game i dont think that will happen cause what i have seen about him at practice is he is a tough kid and can take a hit

Hey Bone do you think Jackson can get 109 yds on 7 rushes on Meigs like Slack did last year?

THATS FUNNY!!!

I read the Times on Friday and not once did he mention the O line or any other player besides Jackson. Canadian could you tell me how many players on your team didn't play in the Etowah or Englewood youth football programs.

Dont hold me for being 100% correct but ill give it a try... This is just kids that START on defense and offense that did NOT play for Etowah or Englewood.. D.J. King, (transfer) Rayl, (transfer) Eric Sloan (moved here from California his freshmen year, WHEN WE WERE HORRIBLE so dont say its because we started winning), thats all the starters that i can think of that DIDNT play for Etowah or Englewood........ So i guess they better get to recruiting 15 more players huh? Everyone acts like there is 10 kids that transfered, when there was two.

Oh so he wanted "all eyes on him" so he comes to Central, where there is MANY more athletes besides him. He was THE man at meigs. He knew he wouldnt be at Central there is just too many athletes for him to be the main man. So dont try that. He wants to play college ball and he feels with him at central coaches will be coming to watch many players and maybe he will get noticed by a coach.. Not to mention coach derrick gets your name out there, he'll do anything to get one of his players the chance to play at the next level.

Thank you Canadian for proving our point. Your statements about HIM going over there so that HE could be seen. Thats all about him. If you are good enough the recruiters will find you. Most kids are found at camps or combines. Not many kids are recruited solely on what they do on friday nights. You should know that. So your reasoning is not very sound on this situation. And for your information Gary Shoot was the man

Thank you Canadian for proving our point. Your statements about HIM going over there so that HE could be seen. Thats all about him. If you are good enough the recruiters will find you. Most kids are found at camps or combines. Not many kids are recruited solely on what they do on friday nights. You should know that. So your reasoning is not very sound on this situation. And for your information Gary Shoot was the man

Reguardless of who yalls man is it didnt do much good Friday did it?? It wont this Friday either, so just get ready.

Reguardless of who yalls man is it didnt do much good Friday did it?? It wont this Friday either, so just get ready.

Shoot done his part. I have already stated that it want be much of a game, more than once. and you call people haters, look at yourself, you have a deep rooted hate for MC. I dont know why, but we will mention you to the MAN upstairs. Thanks for the LL info I didnt know. OBTW thanks for the baby talk it makes me sleep good.

Central being ranked #3 this early in the season means nothing. In 2006 the Tigers were 8-0 and were ranked number 3.. Rankings are good moral boosters for the opposing team to want to beat you even more thats about all rankings are good for unless its the BCS.. Especially when our region hasn't won a playoff game since Notre Dame in 2005.. So rankings mean nothing.. Central is good this year and Meigs is down and Central should win even though everyone who loves an upset hopes they lose. Rayl wanted to be on a better team no doubt.. He was happy when he had a great QB in Roberts to throw him the ball and Meigs won the Region and he was happy when he had a running back in Mobriant to hand the ball to and Meadows to throw too last year. Talent is down at Meigs now and he left, Team player I don't think so, but that's a decision he will have to live with for the rest of his life. Hope its what he really wanted and best of luck to both teams Friday, it will be a rivalry but I know Coach Eller has enough class and Control of his team to keep his players from being unsportsman like. Central 28- Meigs 14 .