THANKS, COACHT!

Sequatchie

Posted by Sequatchie:

The boards look easier to read.

Thanks Again! :):):D

[Edited by Sequatchie on 8-4-02 1:14A]

Have you tried the Football link under the Sports category on the left? The Photo gallery is NICE, too! iamoz amazes me with some of this stuff. And just wait until you get in the + baords and use the Private Messages.

Posted by QueenBee:

I'm afraid of the private message thingy...I can imagine some of the messages my Hive guys will be sending!!!...I think I need a moderator for my private message board! :(

You know it Queenie...their are so many things I have wanted to say but couldnt...now i can!!!

Fan :)

Posted by Chakra:

Just my opinion but if you guys make any money or its worth youre while other states need sites like this too :)

There has been some tentative talk from a group outside Tennessee about adding sites in GA, FL, AL, and SC. To be honest, I don't think it will happen. It would take a major advertiser to sponsor this type of undertaking and the chances of putting that together probably aren't real good. Also, we would rather run one site to its fullest as to do a so-so job on several sites. If we are going to do one site it will always be in Tennessee.

Currently we are trying to raise enough revenue to (1) pay the costs and (2) improve what we are doing here, in Tennessee. Each major addition costs more time and money.

There is very little income right now in internet advertising. For example, after almost a year of talking to a major internet advertising group I had to call off the deal. Why? They insisted on using pop-ups and pop-unders....I hate them and do NOT want to ever have to use them.... which is the only advertising that is paying off over the internet right now. Can you imagaine how irritating those ads would be on a site as interactive as this one! But, anyway, maybe we can start attracting local TN companies to advertise since the demographics are perfect for them.

Thanks for the compliments and we'll see where everything leads. But, Tennessee will always be first on the list.