A scout for an SEC school will be at the Central - Meigs game

WreckingCrew

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SEC schools at central for a football game...wow...but if they are coming it would have to be to see their kicker (what year is he)i heard JR and SR

, maybe jackson but i'm betting his grades will hurt him.

Ben stiles is a JR. not that good to be getting sec schools to come watch games as a JR. they may notice him but wouldn't just come watch a JR unless he was all american. But central has plenty of jrs to come and watch. not sure how many of them are SEC but a few should be D-1

Watson...is not an SEC player...i think he can play D-1 but not sec...WHAT position will he play in college

Kyle long..well there are not may SEC lineman his size. 6'1 265

But all are good players but when your talking SEC you have to be very dominating in high school.

Randal Cobb had a few offers and was very dominating at ALCOA.

SEC schools at central for a football game...wow...but if they are coming it would have to be to see their kicker (what year is he)i heard JR and SR

, maybe jackson but i'm betting his grades will hurt him.

Ben stiles is a JR. not that good to be getting sec schools to come watch games as a JR. they may notice him but wouldn't just come watch a JR unless he was all american. But central has plenty of jrs to come and watch. not sure how many of them are SEC but a few should be D-1

Watson...is not an SEC player...i think he can play D-1 but not sec...WHAT position will he play in college

Kyle long..well there are not may SEC lineman his size. 6'1 265

But all are good players but when your talking SEC you have to be very dominating in high school.

Randal Cobb had a few offers and was very dominating at ALCOA.

Scouts don't come to watch JR's in football..