Smith County @ Trousdale County

glover

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great ball game last night jackets, defense never let the owls get in the game. glover, antwan, rocking chair, nice to meet you fellas. good luck to the owls with the rest of the season.

"success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts"

-winston churchill-

number #21 for the owls played his heart out last night, good luck kid. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GLOVER and ROCKING CHAIR eat that crow...Nice high powered offense /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> ...Soo many weapons we just didnt know how to handle it /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> ...haha...it was really nice watching John Elway play last night too...he really didnt know how to act when Jevon Kearse and company got after him /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> ...haha

GLOVER and ROCKING CHAIR eat that crow...Nice high powered offense /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> ...Soo many weapons we just didnt know how to handle it /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> ...haha...it was really nice watching John Elway play last night too...he really didnt know how to act when Jevon Kearse and company got after him /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> ...haha

jevon kearse is the laziest player in the nfl and quit trying after his rookie season! quit insulting our boys!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I apologize for not monitoring this thread closer. Some things were said in the middle of the week that shouldn't have been allowed to be seen.

I have edited the post by roymunson, and I apologize to the Trousdale County faithful and most especially to the players and coaches for not catching that quicker.

Horrible game last night...crow does NOT taste like chicken...I don't like it...but...congratulations to the Jackets and go on and take care of the rest of the season...

Owls...still love you...one loss isn't going to ruin the year...get your heads up...bow down to NO one...and can't wait til next week..

A doughnut?

GV is in serious trouble when TC comes to town. TC dont have a 2nd team. Or a second place kicker. Looks like another golden year for TC.

On a lighter note, I think SC can beat Westy. SC may just win their region. Thats if they can get past the doughnut.

How's it going Mr. Munson, or should I say MO$$$. I heard we didnt look that impressive last night. Well, I think we may have a shot if we can play our game. That is run up the middle and stop the run, and just hope to make a few plays against the QB at SC. Break down and tell everybody you are the true Munson on here.

How's it going Mr. Munson, or should I say MO$$$. I heard we didnt look that impressive last night. Well, I think we may have a shot if we can play our game. That is run up the middle and stop the run, and just hope to make a few plays against the QB at SC. Break down and tell everybody you are the true Munson on here.

Nice try Posty, I am sorry but I am not as football savy as the infamous coach Munson. Much like you, my football experience didnt span over to College. I think he is an Owl fan, trying to pump up the team. They use notes thats supposed to be posted on locker room doors by opposing teams, and such to motivate the team. So thats my assumption. I see you have several screen names. I only have this one. However I dont believe Munson to be you. As he seems to be way more informed about football than you. Now the Festuswinston character just may be you. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I apologize for not monitoring this thread closer. Some things were said in the middle of the week that shouldn't have been allowed to be seen.

I have edited the post by roymunson, and I apologize to the Trousdale County faithful and most especially to the players and coaches for not catching that quicker.

Horrible game last night...crow does NOT taste like chicken...I don't like it...but...congratulations to the Jackets and go on and take care of the rest of the season...

Owls...still love you...one loss isn't going to ruin the year...get your heads up...bow down to NO one...and can't wait til next week..

Queenie, we can't be everywhere, all the time. As for the tasteless posters, TC had at least one on here, that stunk up the place.

My apologies to the SC folks for the jerks. We will move on. Good luck to the Owls the rest of the season. A bit of back to the drawing

board stuff & I think you'll be ok. Have to admit I was surprised at the Owls performance, but really didn't know what to expect from

either team. Will have to take credit for keeping my mouth shut & not making any predictions. LOL

Thankfully, no rain, & everyone enjoyed the atmosphere between two great teams & communities.

True, crow really doesn't taste like chicken. Still remember the taste from last two years. LOL

See ya............

I saw S.Pitt last year.I think they will have to be much improved to play with TC.

It's a little early but we (SP) will give it our best shot if we get the chance!

It is early....The 1st time I ever saw S.Pitt play was in TC. believe E.Westmoreland played then. Don't know a lot about S.Pitt this year, but I can tell you TC is improved...much improved. Luck luck to both.