TELLICO WINS!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if I will be there or not. I tell you what, I look at Polk County, and I think that Tellico can do the same thing. The schools are almost very similiar to each other, when you consider the racial makeup, and the type of kids that go there. I mean, just because you have a school full of white kids does not mean that you can't win. It will be a tough game, and Tellico would have to play an almost error free game to have a chance.

The Bears did almost everything right and jumped on opportunity every time Grundy did something wrong last night. The got 2 TDs off blocking Grundy punts. Congrats to the Bears. Look for pictures of the game on my site around Monday.

My Yellow Jackets have got a lot of work to do. They need to strap it up and get to it.

DL.

The Bears did almost everything right and jumped on opportunity every time Grundy did something wrong last night. The got 2 TDs off blocking Grundy punts. Congrats to the Bears. Look for pictures of the game on my site around Monday.

My Yellow Jackets have got a lot of work to do. They need to strap it up and get to it.

DL.

The Hook and Ladder play at the end of the half was as good of that play as I have ever seen. But hey, I know how you feel(and we have a long way to go too). Hopefully both teams will hang in there, and keep their heads up.

I don't know if I will be there or not. I tell you what, I look at Polk County, and I think that Tellico can do the same thing. The schools are almost very similiar to each other, when you consider the racial makeup, and the type of kids that go there. I mean, just because you have a school full of white kids does not mean that you can't win. It will be a tough game, and Tellico would have to play an almost error free game to have a chance.

it comes down to a couple of things.... pride is a huge factor, i mean it really means somethin to wear that helmet.... the little league program here is amazing all the boys love to play... coaching is a huge factor from off-season workouts to the final play in overtime... and all in all polk county will NEVER be afraid to knock your head off.. thats what the difference is.. i think.