Coffee Pot

5A football fan

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cookeville is the best team I've seen this year Oakland Included. You'll see them deep into the play-offs. Tullahoma is not in their league, but it is the Coffee Pot and you can throw records out the door. Tullahoma scrimmaged Oakland, and was shut out 14-0, before Tullahoma scored on their 2nd string. Coffee County wasw not up for the Cookeville game, the fans weren't even in it....I quess Oakland took a lot out of us. You'd of thought Oakland was the region rival and Cookeville was just another game. Even then we had enough offense to have been in a close game, if you take away all the fumbles and interceptions. Maybe this was a wake up call. I quess we'll /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" find out Friday night. By the way, as accurate and quick as Cookeville's passing game was, they would have carved up just about any team. It's not like the coverage was that bad.

With all due respect to Cookeville, the comment that "Tullahoma is not in their league" was VERY disrespectful and, obviously, BS. As for for Oakland,

once again, with all due respect to them, IT WAS A SCRIMMAGE! MCHSFAN, we can all read what your excuse(s) were for the Cookeville game. What

about the Tullahoma game? How about this...."take away Tullahoma's total domination of the offense and defensive line and we're in that game!"

Or, "take away Tullahoma's TD's" and we win that game! How am I doing MCSHFAN?

Tullahoma's not going to have

Cookeville's O-line to block for them.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You called that one.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> !