how good is grace christian

uconnman

Oh i remember all that lol. But you did say the fat cat thing. there has been so many boards here lately i would have to search for it. then again it could have been someone else but it was said. anyway it doesnt matter it was hilarious no matter who said it.

Actually myself and the other clinton fathers have kicked around the idea of having some shirts made that say fat cat from clinton on them.

Just how many Clinton fathers do you have, Why don't you just call you're school , THE Clinton rejects., We thrive on transfers. Hey ,there's you a shirt.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just how many Clinton fathers do you have, Why don't you just call you're school , THE Clinton rejects., We thrive on transfers. Hey ,there's you a shirt.

Well Pujo there is a whopping 7 of us 4 of which were actual transfers the other three came straight from middle school and never attended Clinton HS. You know if you really want to know why some of us left clinton when you have some spare time go to www.oakridger.com there is a nice little article there about the shape of Anderson County Schools. You know there was actually a bigger exodous to Catholic from Anderson County high School I guess those folks over in 3A dont get tore up like us poor old 1A people.

And here is a shirt for you, Pujo...."I have a HUGE chip on my shoulder and like to take it out on other people" OR..."I have a miserable life and like to talk bad about kids"...

Yeah, looks like the REJECTS as you call our KIDS, are doing pretty darn good at Grace...

Geesssshhh...get a life.....

Well Pujo there is a whopping 7 of us 4 of which were actual transfers the other three came straight from middle school and never attended Clinton HS. You know if you really want to know why some of us left clinton when you have some spare time go to www.oakridger.com there is a nice little article there about the shape of Anderson County Schools. You know there was actually a bigger exodous to Catholic from Anderson County high School I guess those folks over in 3A dont get tore up like us poor old 1A people.

Well, I'll apolagize for that one ,I'll agree that was below the belt. But you act as though ,you don't have big boosters pouring money into you're school. I read on another website ,they were talking about a couple of big boosters who had kids attending the school. Sounded like pretty big money people to me.Some kind of atheletic website. It also said something about being a private school and having kids from several different counties. The main reason I don't trust you cats is, I think you helped out the Wanamaker kid,and now I think it real fishy about the new qb and running back. If these parents were so concerned ,why did they wait so long to transfer their kids.

I also saw the future plans of the school, it was awesome. It also takes BIGGGGGGG money to do the things you are planning to do.Take a good look at the facilities of these little public schools you play against. If we were working a puzzle, you guys wouldn't fit. Our schools and missions are completely different. You guys just need to find you some like people to play with. Apples and Oranges.We have nothing in common.

I also saw the future plans of the school, it was awesome. It also takes BIGGGGGGG money to do the things you are planning to do.Take a good look at the facilities of these little public schools you play against. If we were working a puzzle, you guys wouldn't fit. Our schools and missions are completely different. You guys just need to find you some like people to play with. Apples and Oranges.We have nothing in common.

No one ever said that there wasnt money at the school and church. I have said it before that I agree private schools have an advantage. What are we supposed to do not play?? The TSSAA puts us in a district and class we dont choose that. I understand the frustration but dont think it is fair to call Grace cheaters and make unfounded statements.

No one ever said that there wasnt money at the school and church. I have said it before that I agree private schools have an advantage. What are we supposed to do not play?? The TSSAA puts us in a district and class we dont choose that. I understand the frustration but dont think it is fair to call Grace cheaters and make unfounded statements.

That's exactly right....and I know for a fact the NOBODY is paying the QB or Running Back's tuition other than their parents....

That's exactly right....and I know for a fact the NOBODY is paying the QB or Running Back's tuition other than their parents....

First of all ,how would you know that ,and secondly ,some booster could have easily give their parents the money. Thats what I've figured all along. Same thing with Wanamaker.

Pujo,

Why is it so hard for you to understand that parents are choosing to pay their own tuition and send their kids to Grace? Parents with children of all ages are making a decision to transfer to GCA. We have plenty of new students in the elementary and middle school as well as high school. You probably think we have a team of "fat cats" trolling the halls of local elementary schools looking for third grade prospects. Fat cat says "well I bet he's gonna be a big 'un, lets pay his tuition so one day he can play for the Rams". How ridiculous.

The students who chose to transfer to Grace left their high school for many reasons. Some of the parents decided they'd had enough. It's their business what the reasons were for moving their kids during their high school years. If it was solely about athletics, going to Grace would have been a stupid decision. A better choice would have been Catholic , CAK, or Webb with well established programs. We're a young school with a ton of parental support and a lot of excitement about our coaching staff. Word of mouth is the main way we get new students. A family transfers to Grace and has a positive experience and they tell their family and friends who in turn decide to give GCA a try. I know it's more exciting and scandalous to think about fat cats bank-rolling athletes, but that just isn't the case.

It's become very clear that you have an ax to grind and no matter how much truth you hear, you're going to continue to bash our school. Don't you have better things to do? Really?

Pujo,

Why is it so hard for you to understand that parents are choosing to pay their own tuition and send their kids to Grace? Parents with children of all ages are making a decision to transfer to GCA. We have plenty of new students in the elementary and middle school as well as high school. You probably think we have a team of "fat cats" trolling the halls of local elementary schools looking for third grade prospects. Fat cat says "well I bet he's gonna be a big 'un, lets pay his tuition so one day he can play for the Rams". How ridiculous.

The students who chose to transfer to Grace left their high school for many reasons. Some of the parents decided they'd had enough. It's their business what the reasons were for moving their kids during their high school years. If it was solely about athletics, going to Grace would have been a stupid decision. A better choice would have been Catholic , CAK, or Webb with well established programs. We're a young school with a ton of parental support and a lot of excitement about our coaching staff. Word of mouth is the main way we get new students. A family transfers to Grace and has a positive experience and they tell their family and friends who in turn decide to give GCA a try. I know it's more exciting and scandalous to think about fat cats bank-rolling athletes, but that just isn't the case.

It's become very clear that you have an ax to grind and no matter how much truth you hear, you're going to continue to bash our school. Don't you have better things to do? Really?

All of that is fine and probably even true , but how is it fair for yall to be able to bring in 6, 7, 8 transfers every year and still be in the same classification with teams who havent had 8 transfers to play ball in the history of their program. No public school outside Alcoa and Maryville gets that many transfers. Not many privates do unless they are out huntin for em.

This is how I see it .........You guys may be doin everything by the book , but we heard way to much about the issues of past athletes at your school not to be a little suspicious of how their tuition was paid , AND when you can have as few students enrolled as you do the chances of fielding a ball team (or teams) that you have in such a short amount of time sorta sets of red flags as well. Good luvk when yall are moved up then we can hear you whine about the multiplier and gettin dog whooped by alcoa and fulton.

Pujo,

Its also became very evident to me that you people are going full boar to make atheletics big at THE GRACE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY. Its also very clear that you want to put up huge numbers. Idon't think it would bother you fellers one little bit to pay the tuition of a few good atheletes to help build up the success.It would actually be a good investment. You would make up that little dab of money at the gate in no time. It will also get you more transfers and like any private school ,you have to have kids or the doors will close. I've never heard a straight answer about the Wanamaker kid. What was the deal with that.Try not to lie ,its a sin. Did he even live with his parents, I don't think so.