Westmoreland @ Gordonsville

croz6110

If I was a betting man, it is a GV head coach trying to pump his players up. I have no dog in the hunt on this one. I was at the SC/TC game. I wasnt too worried about the Tigers. I heard that Red Boiling gave them a heck of a game for a quater and a half. If that's correct we will have to improve lots to meet our goal of winning the region this year cause we should have won by 49 if that's the case. Give me more credit than being that Festus character, I would have thought of something alittle better than that if I was going to trash talk you boys.

Then it's a good thing you're not a betting man because you'd lose that bet.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then it's a good thing you're not a betting man because you'd lose that bet.

I agree Willoughby. Its a GV hater. They cant get over the whooping s we put on them before this year. We are down and they are kicking. Best remember, all good things will come to an end for them. They will have to suffer 15 more years playing second fiddle to GV, praying for a down year.

I agree Willoughby. Its a GV hater. They cant get over the whooping s we put on them before this year. We are down and they are kicking. Best remember, all good things will come to an end for them. They will have to suffer 15 more years playing second fiddle to GV, praying for a down year.

Maybe we wont have to worry too much. Next season we may not even play GV because of the new scheduling. I'm hoping we put Trousdale and Portland back on our schedule. The drive is much shorter and the crowds would be much bigger. I think our team would also get up for those two teams /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I dont think they have gotten up too much the past 2 years for the GV games, I cant say for the other night. I wasnt over there.

Maybe we wont have to worry too much. Next season we may not even play GV because of the new scheduling. I'm hoping we put Trousdale and Portland back on our schedule. The drive is much shorter and the crowds would be much bigger. I think our team would also get up for those two teams /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I dont think they have gotten up too much the past 2 years for the GV games, I cant say for the other night. I wasnt over there.

What you talking about Posty? Your team SC will always play GV. They already play TC. You forgot already?? You was cheering for them Friday night. I heard Imallin brought you the booster seat. He said you looked real good in black and gold. Better than looking like a fire hydrant in red. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

What you talking about Posty? Your team SC will always play GV. They already play TC. You forgot already?? You was cheering for them Friday night. I heard Imallin brought you the booster seat. He said you looked real good in black and gold. Better than looking like a fire hydrant in red. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Go on and laugh it up MO$$$, I still think your a fine man for serving our country. I was the one on here last season pulling for GV and your boy to beat SC. I'm sure you and imallin are big buds now that he has graduated. He told me you were wearing black up there at that Livingston game you attended while your tigers were getting trounced. Now whose the fair weather fan? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Go on and laugh it up MO$$$, I still think your a fine man for serving our country. I was the one on here last season pulling for GV and your boy to beat SC. I'm sure you and imallin are big buds now that he has graduated. He told me you were wearing black up there at that Livingston game you attended while your tigers were getting trounced. Now whose the fair weather fan? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

You bet I went to that game. Only ride I had. Either go there or stay home. You choose. You on the other hand, had a choice. I was wearing grey and cammo. What team is that? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I also pulled for GV this year to beat the Owls. Wore blue I might add. I can no longer afford away games and a kid in college. You will find that out soon enough. That would be gas and food cost went in his tank. He come to the game to get it. Now whats your excuse?? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> I have been buds with Imallin before this year. To answer that one. We only hate on one another in week 1. Not to mention if I want to keep sharecropping I have to remain tight. The mafia dont play. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You bet I went to that game. Only ride I had. Either go there or stay home. You choose. You on the other hand, had a choice. I was wearing grey and cammo. What team is that? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I also pulled for GV this year to beat the Owls. Wore blue I might add. I can no longer afford away games and a kid in college. You will find that out soon enough. That would be gas and food cost went in his tank. He come to the game to get it. Now whats your excuse?? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> I have been buds with Imallin before this year. To answer that one. We only hate on one another in week 1. Not to mention if I want to keep sharecropping I have to remain tight. The mafia dont play. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I am sorry posty. I thought you liked this back and forth head banging. I didnt realize I had gotten to you so easily. Its all in fun bud. When you leave yourself open. Thats when you get the shot. But if it bothers you I will give you a break. You have your hands full as it is. Have fun with SC. I will find someone else to bang heads with. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Hey Slimshady, where you at??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />