Grace Baptist @ Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year Grace stood no chance against the Bucs. This year I think its pretty much the same. They have a very QB. Great athlete. But he can't do it by himself. What does everyone think?

It won't be like last year. It depends on if Grace continues to get better. They have shown much improvement in each game they play and looked very impressive in beating Silverdale. This is going to be the true test for them as Boyd has some big boys that hit hard and some talented players. Grace has more targets this year so hopefully they will give Boyd a tough game. Good luck to both teams and hope you stay injury free!

Let Me Chime In Before Him And Say...... BOYD ( By-God ) BUCHANAN!!! Now Do Your Young Lad Speech.

athletes can only take you so far eventually you face a team that can just out muscle you when you have an equal amount of athletes which is what i see in this game...i see grace making it a better game but boyd will win and win strongly

I think Grace keeps getting better and better but seem to pretty much only have 1 player and that is Josh Blake. On the otherhand, I thought Boyd were getting back to their original self until last week vs Marion. It almost makes me believe Boyd might only have one good player and that is Nic Hughes. I up in the air on this one. I think it will be close since Hughes won't be playing, but I just don't know. But here goes anyways.

BB - 31

Grace - 28

I think Grace keeps getting better and better but seem to pretty much only have 1 player and that is Josh Blake. On the otherhand, I thought Boyd were getting back to their original self until last week vs Marion. It almost makes me believe Boyd might only have one good player and that is Nic Hughes. I up in the air on this one. I think it will be close since Hughes won't be playing, but I just don't know. But here goes anyways.

BB - 31

Grace - 28

Not dogging the score...actually appreciate the prediction after last year...but about Josh being only player:

What about Cody Cross, Fuquan Harper, Taylor Wilson, Steffan Grahm, Nat Parton, Jefferson Walker...those are only a few names that are standing out already...there are more players, especially on defense, that are making names for themselves. But from watching, these guys are making noise and when Josh has these guys around him, makes him even more dangerous.