Grace Baptist @ Boyd Buc

reaction

I heard that Hughes had a torn MCL and will be out for a few more weeks. This hurts Boyd's offense. I think Blake will be too much for the Buc secondary. The question will be can Grace's defense contain Gilley and Beasley on the run. I say they will. Grace 21 Boyd 17. Good luck to both teams.

I talked to Nic's Dad. His knee was just bruised. He is fine and will play Friday night.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nic bruised his knee. he is fine. he will play against grace but boyd will not need him... BOYD 49 GRACE 14

i hope boyd throws the ball for the first time this season and lets see what hughes can do

I don't think that will happen and I don't think they can be very successful doing so. Grace has three seniors and I think a soph in the secondary and they are pretty solid athletes. Fuquan Harper, Josh Blake, Steffan Grahm and Caleb Rogers are pretty solid cover guys. I see Boyd putting pressure on the front line and forcing them to make the stops. I look forward to watching this game!

Nic bruised his knee. he is fine. he will play against grace but boyd will not need him... BOYD 49 GRACE 14

i hope boyd throws the ball for the first time this season and lets see what hughes can do

I agree, boyd needs to THROW the football. Though, Gilley and Beasley do get it done on the ground but you cant be a one-dimensional team(see boyd 07 season).

if you think grace has a chance your crazy. grace is going to get blown out of the water. MARK MY WORD. not talkin trash just layin the facts down...

if you think grace has a chance your crazy. grace is going to get blown out of the water. MARK MY WORD. not talkin trash just layin the facts down...

That is definitely not talking trash...that is your opinion. I however don't see it that bad. If Grace shows up like they did last week, it will be a great game. If the team from the first game does, then it could be as bad as you say. I hope for last week's team;)