Cloudland vs. Chucky Doak

Bluengoldblood

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cloudland has got to be less predictable. You can't run the football on 3rd and 11. You have to have faith in your best recievers. When you get into single coverage situations, change the play and run the fade or post corner. These receivers can run good routes. The spread has to keep a defense honest. If Cloudland can do this and cut down on the mistakes, they can win this game.

chuckey doak wins by 2 scores really got killed by gp but hey thats why they win every year not a bad loss in my opion.cloudland lost to the eagles cause of a wait... i think it comes down to the 2nd half... but senior leadership just to much for the highlanders in this one..

35 cdhs

21- chs

Are you actually saying the 30 minute delay cost CLOUDLAND the game? Are you crazy? Cosby had a two hour wait in 90 degree heat beside the road. But your right having to stand around @ your home field is definitely worse than standing by the interstate for 2 hours. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

To the CDHknight, If you all only put 21 on Unaka, you will be hard pressed to put 35 on the Highlanders. While our boys have struggled here lately, Chuckey Doak will have to be vastly improved to put 35 on Cloudland. In fact, I look for the Highlanders to win 32-14. YOu guys will sputter against the Highlander defense. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

chuckey doak wins by 2 scores really got killed by gp but hey thats why they win every year not a bad loss in my opion.cloudland lost to the eagles cause of a wait... i think it comes down to the 2nd half... but senior leadership just to much for the highlanders in this one..

35 cdhs

21- chs

Even though I dont think it will happen Cloudland is the only team with the firepower to score 35 in this game. I think CDHS is only slightly better than they were last year so I'll go with the landers in this one

C-Land -28

CDHS-12

OH!! another thing how did the 30 minute delay hurt Cloudland worse than Cosby? Cosby stood beside the interstate for 2 hours Cloudland had to wait 30 minutes for kickoff. Cosby litterally had 45 minutes to stretch and get ready to play.

Even though I dont think it will happen Cloudland is the only team with the firepower to score 35 in this game. I think CDHS is only slightly better than they were last year so I'll go with the landers in this one

C-Land -28

CDHS-12

OH!! another thing how did the 30 minute delay hurt Cloudland worse than Cosby? Cosby stood beside the interstate for 2 hours Cloudland had to wait 30 minutes for kickoff. Cosby litterally had 45 minutes to stretch and get ready to play.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to that outside observer. We Lander fans know we got beat fair and square. I'm just glad we got you guys the rest of the way up the mountain. Maybe yall need to hire some of us mountain mechanics to keep them buses running. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I wouldn't pay too much attention to that outside observer. We Lander fans know we got beat fair and square. I'm just glad we got you guys the rest of the way up the mountain. Maybe yall need to hire some of us mountain mechanics to keep them buses running. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The sad thing King, is that it was a chartered bus! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" I won't mention the company, but I know I wouldn't use em again!

Announcements