Waverly at Hickman Co.

rednecktiger

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ya'll kill me. but you are loving fans thats all good. I can respect that. I love our teams too and will be behind them all the way. I just laugh when you come up with these scenarios. FACT-. Hickman will beat Harpeth as bad as they really want to, FACT- ,you guys squeaked by Harpeth, Score does not reflect it but you know as well as Harpeth the Ball game was in Question until the end. FICTION - You will beat Hickman. FACT-Hickman had a sloppy game against a powerful Fairview Team, They are hungry to make a Statement for the Region to see, UNFORTUNATE- Waverly is next in line,thus being the reciepiants of a Royal whuppin.

Those are opinions my good friend.

This game will undoubtedly be a slobber knocker. I for one cannot wait to make the drive to Hickman to watch two teams that love to play hard go at each other for four quarters. I don't make predictions, but i will say that it will be close. No blowout here on either side.

Go Tigers!

BWTP

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic