Huntland @ Wayne Co.

wchs78

are they called the Huntland Titans?

The Titans QB cant throw, Huntlands can. The guys are working on holding onto the ball and catching the ball. This week is more about improving as a team than anything else. Next time you post sssssss know what you are talking about please.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Titans QB cant throw, Huntlands can. The guys are working on holding onto the ball and catching the ball. This week is more about improving as a team than anything else. Next time you post sssssss know what you are talking about please.

Definitely not defending Vince Young and obviously not defending "buy a vowel", but the Titan receivers do drop a lot of balls and aren't considered the cream of the crop when it comes to NFL receivers.

I agree with this for sure. I really thought that we were ready to get this season rolling but we have looked as bad as any team WC has ever looked and I played on probably the worst team. WC has a long way to go if they are going to make the playoffs this season.

But i think that is the main reason the wayne county fans have been talking a littel trash this year we felt like we had a realy nice team coming back and i have talked trash on here to but i think now we have to stay focused on our region play we get huntland this week and then ca next week. Has anyone heard how good ca is this year.

Just judging by the practice the cats had yesterday i believe they have got their heads on strait and will be ready 2 play this friday night and will be out to prove a point. They had a slip up last week but its prolly gonna turn out 2 be the best thing that could have happened to them. Im not gonna make a prediction but i believe that the cats will be ready to play.

I seen Huntland play and they are pretty good and they have alot of speed # 36 can fly I hope he can hold on to the football this week .What is his time in 40 and is he the fastest on the team???

36 is James Eddens..i think his 40 is 4.8 or 4.9..fastest is Nick Shelton..#24..his 40 is 4.5..both guys play both sides of the ball.

I think that magnavox is right this was a wake up call for us and i think it will get us back on the right track...we arent the team we were in the spring but i think we might could bring that enthusiam and intesity of that team back this fall...this loss to moore county will shake up things in our region with the 1st spot up for grabs between pretty much WC, MTP, MC, and CW...i know PC and CA are good this year but i dont think that either will get into the playoffs

this is a strange deal, wc lost to lewis co. because def. didnt show up offense played well enough to win, fri. night off. let down and def. played well enough to get a win, not sure which team shows up. so i will not even venture to make a prediction

I agree here. WC just has not looked very sharp at times. We haven't gotten the ball in the play makers hands enough. #5 has looked well running the ball but we have not spread it around enough and everyone will start keying on him and then what? Rice has not hit the receivers very well and at times left a man standing wide open when the play was over. At times he has had to run around and buy time but then the receiver would drop the ball.

Last week with MC we turned the ball over too much and 2 turnovers led to 2 MC TDs. I really would like to blame that lose on the rain but MC played in it too. It seemed to limit what we could do on offense and forced them to run right at us and our D-line got pushed around at times and the corners didn't come up like they needed to.

I agree here. WC just has not looked very sharp at times. We haven't gotten the ball in the play makers hands enough. #5 has looked well running the ball but we have not spread it around enough and everyone will start keying on him and then what? Rice has not hit the receivers very well and at times left a man standing wide open when the play was over. At times he has had to run around and buy time but then the receiver would drop the ball.

Last week with MC we turned the ball over too much and 2 turnovers led to 2 MC TDs. I really would like to blame that lose on the rain but MC played in it too. It seemed to limit what we could do on offense and forced them to run right at us and our D-line got pushed around at times and the corners didn't come up like they needed to.

i think the best thing to do is take the d-line gussing is do what we have done in the past run with the fullback a litel. but my dad is from lewis county and he said what made him wonder is why we didnt give #41 the ball more he had 1 carry against lewis county for 69 yards and a touchdown, but some one said 41 is playing wide out i told them yea but he is a natural runner he has only been playing wide out for a year and a half. so i saw lets mix it up with #5,#8, and # 41 with rushing and then start runing some boot leg play action and hit the open man.

this is a strange deal, wc lost to lewis co. because def. didnt show up offense played well enough to win, fri. night off. let down and def. played well enough to get a win, not sure which team shows up. so i will not even venture to make a prediction

The Moore County defense might have had something to say about your offense letting down, and obviously your defense didn't play well enough to win. The problem with Wayne County is that they had been told how good they were. After the game the coach was heard to say to some of the players, "Boys ya'll just got beat by not a very good ball team."

GO HUNTLAND!!!

The Moore County defense might have had something to say about your offense letting down, and obviously your defense didn't play well enough to win. The problem with Wayne County is that they had been told how good they were. After the game the coach was heard to say to some of the players, "Boys ya'll just got beat by not a very good ball team."

GO HUNTLAND!!!

That coach you're talking about said nothing about MC after the game...you heard wrong...he said WE'RE not a very good ball team, and that night he was right.

But I think after this week's practice, WC has got their heads out of their butts and are going to come out this Friday ready to rock some heads.

I think that magnavox is right this was a wake up call for us and i think it will get us back on the right track...we arent the team we were in the spring but i think we might could bring that enthusiam and intesity of that team back this fall...this loss to moore county will shake up things in our region with the 1st spot up for grabs between pretty much WC, MTP, MC, and CW...i know PC and CA are good this year but i dont think that either will get into the playoffs

The winner in the CA and Perry CO. game will be in playoffs wait and see